Bachelor of Science in Informatics - Healthcare Informatics
The Bachelor of Science in Informatics – Healthcare Informatics online program through Liberty University prepares students to meet the growing need for informatics professionals skilled in health technology. Students will learn advanced skills in business application software and programming, as well as management techniques crucial for leading in the field. Courses are taught by industry experts and cover topics such as pharmacology, healthcare coding and classification, healthcare enterprise systems, and Web architecture and development.
Program Delivery Format
- 120 total hours
- 30 hours must be taken through Liberty
- 50% (30 hours) of major must be taken through Liberty
- 30 hours of upper-level course are a required part of the 120 total hours
Potential Career Fields
- Clinical Informatics Specialist
- Director of Clinical Informatics
- Informatics Analyst
- Informatics Pharmacist
Want to learn more?