- A non-refundable, non-transferable $50 application fee will be posted on the current application upon enrollment.
- The application fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
Students must submit the following:
- A high school self-certification form OR an official college transcript showing a conferred associate degree or higher*
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (see international students information below)
*Students may be accepted with an unofficial transcript but must submit official transcripts before the registration deadline for his or her second semester.
You may be required to have your international transcripts reviewed. Information regarding the transcript evaluation process for international students can be found by visiting NACES.
Liberty University offers general admission to its undergraduate programs to students who achieve one of the following minimum scores on a standardized test of English Proficiency:
- TOEFL (Internet Based Test or iBT): 61
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): 6.0
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): 51
- International Test of English Proficiency Academic Plus (iTEO): 3.6
Liberty University Admissions Office Contact Information
Call: (800) 424-9595
Fax: (888) 301-3577
Liberty University Online Admissions Verification
1971 University Blvd.
Lynchburg, VA 24515
Return to the Willmington School of the Bible homepage.