Veterans Center: Military Student Liaison
Caleb Berkland is Liberty’s Veterans Center Supervisor. Caleb is available to assist military and veteran students on campus with processing their military educational benefits, liaising with other LU departments for military-related issues, and connecting to our on-campus military student community.
Caleb Berkland ’14
Caleb can assist military and veteran students with:
- Submitting all required paperwork for veteran educational benefits
- Securing documentation of your military service
- Requesting Tuition Assistance
- CAC Card access
- Connection with LU student groups like Student Veterans Association and Students Behind our Military, as well as other activities for military students
- Direct access to all departments within Liberty University to provide solutions for complex issues
About Caleb Berkland:
As a student while in the Virginia Army National Guard, Caleb earned his Bachelor of Science in Western Legal Traditions from Liberty University. Since then, he has worked with students in the Office of Military Affairs. He has not only been trained to assist military and veteran students with their educational benefits, but he has also used many of the benefits himself. Caleb has served as a Liberty University Military Benefits Representative since 2013 and is excited to have the opportunity to interact with students face-to-face in the Veterans Center.
A message from Caleb:
“I am honored and excited to be able to work with our student veterans every day. Your hard work, perseverance, and willingness to push yourselves forward in new directions, is inspiring.
Please come see me at our Veterans Center on campus. Whether you have questions about your military benefits, want to get involved with the Student Veterans Association, are interested in one of the Office of Military Affairs’ many events, or just visiting I look forward to meeting you soon!“