Why Choose Liberty University’s School of Law for Your Online Postgraduate Degree?
In an increasingly global economic world, there is a growing need for lawyers who are knowledgeable in international law and policy. Advance your legal practice with an online postgraduate degree in legal studies! Our Master of Laws (LL.M) in International Legal Studies online degree will expand on your legal experience and give you the skills and tools needed to practice law in areas like international trade, international business, and human rights.
Liberty University’s faculty is made up of private practice partners, lawyers and attorneys, certified public accountants, certified mediators, and many other specialized legal professionals who can give you real-world insights into the field of international law. Our postgraduate programs are 100% online, giving you the ability to study in the comfort of your own home or office and stay connected to your practice, family, and community. Liberty’s School of Law has the training you need to expand your career into the global sphere!
Help People Reach Across International Lines
Our in-depth online Master of Laws program can equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to handle the rigorous and challenging aspects of international law.
Here are some of the many ways you can put your education to use:
- Work in an international law firm and help American clients operate abroad or international clients adapt to the United States.
- Consult on domestic and foreign policy to help foreign and domestic law work more fluidly together.
- Work in an international ministry and help them navigate foreign and domestic policy to reach more people for Christ.
When Should You Pursue an Online Postgraduate Degree From the School of Law?
If you already have your conferred Juris Doctor from an accredited U.S. law school or a first law degree from an international law school, then you can start your path to international legal expertise with the Master of Laws program! Join the professional men and women at Liberty University’s School of Law and take your practice into the exciting world of international commerce and law.
What Are the Benefits of an Online Postgraduate Degree from Liberty University?
Our online postgraduate degree programs offer students great benefits:
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank in the top 10% of Niche.com’s best online schools in America. Earning your online LL.M. degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 9 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- This program is offered in an 8-week course format with 8 different start dates each year and no set login times.
- Voluntary certification is available through the National Association of Legal Assistants.
- Liberty University holds institutional accreditation through the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different starts dates throughout the year, and no set login times