Continue Your Education with a Graduate Certificate in Criminal Justice Online from Liberty University
Our 100% online Graduate Certificate in Criminal Justice is designed to make you a more competitive applicant for careers and advancement within the field of criminal justice. A criminal justice certificate is an excellent credential for furthering your education and creating opportunities for growth in fields like criminology, law enforcement, and more. Whether you are seeking to grow in your current role or explore other areas within criminal justice, our online criminal justice certificate program can equip you with the knowledge and training you need to excel as a Champion for Christ.
Why Choose Liberty’s Graduate Certificate in Criminal Justice?
As a pioneer of distance learning since 1985, we’ve used our experience to design an online delivery format that meets your needs as a student and professional. Available 100% online with no set login times, our Graduate Certificate in Criminal Justice allows you to remain active in your job, with your family, and in your community while you pursue your education. With 8-week courses, our graduate criminal justice certificate program helps you maximize your time and advance your career faster.
What Will You Learn in Our Online Criminal Justice Graduate Certificate Program?
Our online Graduate Certificate in Criminal Justice can prepare you for exciting new opportunities as you explore topics like the roles of law enforcement and the court system. In your online criminal justice classes, you will learn how to handle leadership challenges in law enforcement with wisdom and integrity. Our criminal justice online graduate certificate program will help you meet the requirements needed for your career while staying one step ahead of the competition.
- CJUS 500 – Criminal Justice Integration
- CJUS 520 – Administration of Justice Organizations
- CJUS 550 – Topics and Trends in Criminal Justice
Highlights of the Online Graduate Certificate in Criminal Justice
Liberty is ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility by BestColleges.com — and one of the top 10 online schools in America by Niche.com. Earning your online certificate from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition will set you apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 6 years – and counting.
- You can complete this Graduate Certificate in Criminal Justice online in as little as 1 semester.
Online Criminal Justice Graduate Certificate Program Information
- Download and review the criminal justice Certificate Completion Plan.
- This online certificate program falls under the Helms School of Government.
- View the Graduate Government Course Guides (login required).
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times
Admission Requirements for Our Online Graduate Certificate in Criminal Justice Program
A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 2.0 or above cumulative combined GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts**
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**Please note: You cannot be accepted for this program until Liberty has your official transcripts.