Our Online Graduate Certificate in School Leadership Equips You to Build a Better Learning Community
Do you want to improve your leadership skills so that you can apply your teaching and education experience to solve educational problems? Liberty University’s 100% online Graduate Certificate in School Leadership is designed to help educational professionals navigate the complexities of schools, communities, and teaching organizations.
Throughout this certificate, you will learn how to create and maintain learning environments that value diversity, lifelong learning, innovation, and ethical decision making, creating better learning outcomes for all students.
Why Should You Choose Liberty University’s Online School Leadership Graduate Certificate?
Liberty University’s online Graduate Certificate in School Leadership will help you bridge the gap from hands-on classroom experience to roles in management and leadership within teaching environments. Whether you are currently working as an educator or are looking to start a new career in school leadership, this online certificate in school leadership will provide an advanced level credential to demonstrate your value as a leader in your organization.
What Will You Learn in Our Online Graduate Certificate in School Leadership?
Our Graduate Certificate in School Leadership develops educators with a Christian worldview who can serve in their school or organization with diligence and integrity. We accomplish this through challenging and rewarding biblically-based courses taught by experienced education professionals. Each professor will teach you the skills and techniques you need to develop into a better leader and administrator of learning environments.
Throughout this certificate, you will explore the methods and best practices of educational leadership. You will also discuss effective supervision methods, educational policy concerns, and how to navigate important local, state, and federal regulations.
- EDUC 642 — Leadership and Supervision in Education
- EDUC 643 — Contemporary Issues in Educational Policy
- EDUC 644 — School Leadership in Diverse Settings
Online Graduate Certificate in School Leadership Information
- This program falls under the School of Education.
- Download and review the Certificate Completion Plan for this program.
- View the graduate certificate program Graduate Education Course Guides (login required).
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts — $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times
Program Highlights of the Online Graduate Certificate in School Leadership
- Liberty is ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility by BestColleges.com — and ranked as the #2 online school in America by Niche.com. Earning your online Graduate Certificate in School Leadership from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition will set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 5 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- You can complete our online school leadership graduate certificate in as little as 1 semester.
- You may apply many credits earned in the online Graduate Certificate in School Leadership toward a relevant master’s degree.
Applicants must have a regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 2.0 or above cumulative combined GPA for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts**
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**Please note: You cannot be accepted for this program until Liberty has your official transcripts.