Lead in the Top Tiers of Business with an Online DBA in Strategic Management from Liberty
Liberty University’s 100% online Doctor of Business Administration in Strategic Management degree prepares you to lead at the highest levels of business. Our doctoral degree in strategic business management will equip you with the skills in policy and procedure development you will need to lead an organization.
Online classes in the DBA in Strategic Management program also provide advanced training in professional management, human resource development, and quality management. At Liberty, we are dedicated to helping you lead in your field with excellence and integrity.
Why Choose Liberty University’s Doctoral Degree in Strategic Management?
Here at Liberty, we have been pioneering distance learning since 1985. We strive to use this experience to create online degree programs that meet your specific educational needs. As an online student, you need flexibility combined with quality academics and networking opportunities.
Our DBA in Strategic Management is 100% online with no set login times and optional intensives, which gives you the opportunity to network with professors and peers both online and in-person when it’s convenient for you. Also, our online DBA is taught by professors who have real-world business experience, allowing them to teach you practical skills you can apply directly to your career.
Military Tuition Discount
Lead your field with the doctoral degree you want — at a price you’ve earned. As a thank-you for your military service, Liberty University offers current and former service members like you or your spouse multiple pathways to earn a doctoral degree for only $300/credit hour. Find out how you can take advantage of this unique opportunity and reach the pinnacle of your profession — for less.
What Will You Learn in Our DBA in Strategic Management Degree Program?
Learning the art of strategic, effective, and productive management is vital. Our online DBA in Strategic Management provides you with an in-depth study of organizational design and structure as well as strategic thinking for decision-making. Our challenging and advanced curriculum also covers the strategic allocation of financial resources and quality management to ensure the best productivity and workforce efforts.
All of your online strategic management business classes are taught from a biblical worldview, preparing you to be a Champion for Christ in the business world.
DBA in Strategic Management Degree Featured Courses
- BUSI 570 – Ethical Leadership
- BUSI 643 – Workforce Planning and Employment
- BUSI 755 – Organizational and Executive Coaching
- MGMT 501 – Strategic Leadership and Management
Strategic Management Online DBA Degree Information
- This DBA program falls under the School of Business.
- View the Doctor of Business Administration Handbook for additional program information.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
The Applied Doctoral Research Project (ADRP) in the DBA program relates to a business problem in your specialization.
Potential Career Options with a Doctoral Degree in Strategic Management
- Job analysis specialist
- Management consultant
- Senior manager
- University professor
Admission Requirements for Our Online DBA in Strategic Management
A regionally or nationally accredited master’s degree in business or a business-related field with at least 30 hours of graduate business credit with a 3.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
Online DBA in Strategic Management Program Highlights
Liberty is ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility by BestColleges.com — and one of the top 10 online schools in America by Niche.com. Earning your online degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition will set you apart from others in your field.
Liberty University’s Doctor of Business Administration is accredited by ACBSP, the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our online undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 6 years – and counting.
- You will be granted access to a wide variety of online resources through Liberty University’s library portal throughout the DBA program.
- You can complete your DBA online through Liberty in about 3 years.
Similar Online Degree Programs
- Doctor of Business Administration in Leadership – Liberty University’s DBA in Leadership will provide training in how to affect direct organizational change, develop an understanding of servant leadership as well as master executive leadership and management leadership theory. Throughout the DBA in Leadership, students will learn new strategies on how to integrate their Christian worldview into their business practices. Liberty students pursuing this degree will also develop skills in the analysis, planning, implementation, and evaluation of the social and technical systems of business organizations.
- Doctor of Business Administration in Human Resources – Our DBA in Human Resources program will prepare you to lead at the highest levels of business while providing the knowledge and skills necessary to head an organization’s human resource team. You will examine current workplace issues, compensation management systems, and workforce planning and employment strategies. Through our DBA in Human Resources, you will also explore human resources ethics and best practices as Liberty prepares you to lead others with integrity and professionalism.