Change the World with a DBA in Nonprofit Leadership and Management
Our 100% online Doctor of Business Administration in Nonprofit Leadership and Management degree will give you the skills you need to increase your influence in the nonprofit sector. Designed with your success in mind, our online nonprofit leadership degree offers you a flexible, academically excellent education. With advanced training in grant acquisition and organizational coaching, our online DBA in Nonprofit Leadership will help you take your nonprofit further.
Why Choose Liberty University’s DBA in Nonprofit Leadership and Management Online Degree Program?
You want to change the world, and our online DBA in Nonprofit Leadership and Management can help you do that. This doctoral degree program will build upon your master’s degree, giving you a deeper understanding of business. We seek to prepare you to follow the call God has for your life, and a Doctor of Business Administration in Nonprofit Leadership and Management will give you the tools you need to create and expand a nonprofit business.
Military Tuition Discount
Lead your field with the doctoral degree you want — at a price you’ve earned. As a thank-you for your military service, Liberty University offers current and former service members like you or your spouse multiple pathways to earn a doctoral degree for only $300/credit hour. Find out how you can take advantage of this unique opportunity and reach the pinnacle of your profession — for less.
Among only 3% of business schools worldwide to receive ACBSP accreditation
What Will You Learn in an Online DBA in Nonprofit Leadership and Management?
Through our DBA in Nonprofit Leadership and Management, you will gain additional tools and resources to enhance your leadership and operation of an effective nonprofit organization. In this online degree program, you can learn about nonprofit management practices, strategic communication campaigns, grant acquisition, and workforce planning and employment. With Liberty University’s mission of Training Champions for Christ, these skills are based on biblical foundations, so you will be prepared to lead with excellence and integrity.
Our online DBA in Nonprofit Leadership and Management gives you the option to take on-campus intensive courses that promote connections with both peers and professors. These invaluable interactions are great opportunities to establish personal and business networks.
Nonprofit and Management Featured Courses
- BUSI 643 – Workforce Planning and Employment
- HLTH 553 – Grant Acquisition and Management
- MGMT 602 – Non-profit Management
- STCO 658 – Strategic Communication Campaigns for the Digital Age
Our Online DBA in Nonprofit Management Degree Information
- The DBA program falls under the School of Business.
- Review the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
The Applied Doctoral Research Project (ADRP) in the DBA program relates to a business problem in your specialization.
- View the Doctor of Business Administration Handbook for additional program information.
Benefits of Choosing Liberty University’s DBA Degree
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank in the top 10% of Niche.com’s best online schools in America. Earning your online DBA in Nonprofit Leadership and Management degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 9 years – and counting.
Liberty University’s Doctor of Business Administration is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Our School of Business is among only 3% of business schools worldwide to earn ACBSP accreditation.
- You will be granted access to a wide variety of resources through Liberty University’s online library portal throughout your DBA program.
- You can complete your DBA degree online in about 3 years.
- An online DBA degree is flexible and has no set login times, so it can best fit your schedule and needs.
Admission Requirements for Liberty’s Doctor of Business Administration
A regionally or nationally accredited master’s degree in business or a business-related field with at least 30 hours of graduate business credit with a 3.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency (for applicants whose native language is other than English)
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
Potential Careers with a DBA Degree in Nonprofit Leadership and Management
- Lead manager
- Nonprofit organization director
- Regulatory affairs manager