Change the World with Our D.B.A. in Nonprofit Leadership and Management Degree
Our 100% online Doctor of Business Administration in Nonprofit Leadership and Management degree will give you the skills you need to increase your influence in the nonprofit sector. Designed with your success in mind, our online Nonprofit Leadership and Management Doctoral degree program offers you a flexible, academically excellent education. With advanced training in grant acquisition and organizational coaching, our online D.B.A. in Nonprofit Leadership will help you take your nonprofit further in making a difference.
Why Choose Liberty University’s D.B.A. in Nonprofit Leadership and Management Online Degree Program?
You want to change the world, and our online DBA in Nonprofit Leadership and Management can help you do that. Our online Nonprofit Leadership and Management doctoral degree program will build upon your master’s degree, giving you a deeper understanding of business. We seek to prepare you to follow the call God has for your life, and a Doctor of Business Administration in Nonprofit Leadership and Management online degree will give you the tools you need to create and expand a nonprofit business.
What Will You Learn in the Online D.B.A. in Nonprofit Leadership and Management?
Through our D.B.A. in Nonprofit Leadership and Management degree, you will gain additional tools and resources to enhance your leadership and operation of an effective nonprofit organization. In this online degree program, you will learn about nonprofit management and practices, strategic communication campaigns, grant acquisition, and workforce planning and employment. With Liberty University’s mission of Training Champions for Christ, these skills are based on biblical foundations, so you will be prepared to lead with excellence and integrity.
Our online D.B.A. in Nonprofit Leadership and Management degree gives you the opportunity to take on-campus intensive courses that promote connections with both peers and professors. These invaluable interactions are great opportunities to establish personal and business relationships and contacts.
Nonprofit and Management Featured Courses
Our Online DBA in Nonprofit Management Degree Information
- The DBA program falls under the School of Business.
- View the Doctor of Business Handbook for additional program information.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Graduate Course Syllabi (login required).
- Dissertation: The dissertation in the D.B.A. degree program is an applied dissertation and relates to an applied business problem in your specific area of study.
Benefits of Choosing Liberty University’s D.B.A. Degree
- By earning your Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) in Nonprofit Leadership and Management degree from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- You will be granted access to a wide variety of resources through Liberty University’s online library portal throughout your pursuit of a D.B.A. degree in Nonprofit Leadership and Management.
- You can complete your online D.B.A. degree online in about four years.
- Your online DBA degree is flexible and has no set login times, so can best fit your schedule and needs.
Similar Online Degree Programs
- Doctor of Business Administration – Project Management – Our online D.B.A. degree in Project Management will build on your current knowledge and skills in project management, equipping you for success in the top tiers of business. You will learn to integrate marketing strategies, management practices, and a biblical worldview within national and global markets. Our D.B.A. in Project Management degree courses will teach you to evaluate, strategize, and execute successful projects while also considering the scope of a project, time management, client relations, and quality control.
- Doctor of Business Administration – Strategic Management – Our online Doctor in Business Administration in Strategic Management prepares you to provide overall direction to an organization, specify the organization’s objectives, develop policies and procedures designed to achieve these objectives, and assign resources to implement your plans. You will also acquire skills in strategic allocation of financial resources and strategic thinking for decision-making.
Admission Requirements for Doctor of Business Administration (D.B.A)
A regionally or nationally accredited Master’s degree with a 3.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts – Transcripts must show a Master’s degree accredited by ACBSP or AACSB.
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
Potential Careers with a DBA Degree in Nonprofit Leadership and Management
- Lead Management
- Non-Profit Organization Director
- Regulatory Affairs Manager