Incorporate IT Management and Business into a Successful Career with Liberty’s DBA in Information Systems Degree
Liberty University’s 100% online Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) in Information Systems degree program will prepare you to excel in business through both academic research and practical training. At Liberty, our DBA in Information Systems not only focuses on business management but also on the design and implementation of technological strategies in the workplace.
Our DBA in Information Systems provides opportunities for hands-on experience in real-world settings. Earning a Doctor of Business Administration in Information Systems from Liberty University will equip you with the skills you need to innovate solutions to both technology and business-related challenges.
Why Choose Liberty University’s DBA Degree Program?
At Liberty, we believe in your success and are dedicated to giving you an education that supports you as a student and a professional. Created to provide you with maximum flexibility, our DBA in Information Systems degree is 100% online with optional intensives – giving you opportunities to network in person when it’s best for you.
Our DBA degree program’s online classes are taught by professors with real-world, professional experience in the business and information systems fields, so you can be confident you are receiving a quality education that will prepare you to advance your career.
Benefits of Earning a DBA Degree from Liberty University
- Increased job opportunities.
- Specialized knowledge of how to plan, execute, and evaluate business and technological solutions to protect an organization’s critical information and assets.
- A challenging and rewarding online DBA degree program curriculum that will help set you apart from others.
What Will You Learn in Our Online Doctorate in Business Administration –Information Systems Degree Program?
Because our mission is to Train Champions for Christ, we designed our degree programs to prepare you to lead in your field with excellence and integrity. We provide academic excellence founded in a biblical worldview, helping you integrate your faith and values into a rewarding professional life. Our doctorate degree in business administration and information systems emphasizes real-world applications in both your coursework and doctoral research project, so you can be sure you have the practical skills you need for success.
Our DBA in Information Systems Degree Featured Courses
- BMIS 510 – Enterprise Models
- BMIS 530 – Systems Analysis, Modeling, and Design
- BMIS 580 – Human-Computer Interaction and Emerging Technologies
- BUSI 740 – Strategic Supply Chain Management
Admission Requirements for Our Online DBA – Information Systems Degree
A regionally or nationally accredited master’s degree in information systems with a 3.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
Our Online Information Systems Doctorate Degree Information
- This DBA program falls under the School of Business.
- View the Doctor of Business Administration Handbook for additional program information.
- Download and review the DBA in Information Systems Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Graduate Course Syllabi (login required).
The Applied Doctoral Research Project (ADRP) in the DBA program relates to a business problem in your specialization.
Potential Careers with an Information Systems Doctoral Degree
- Data science and networking consultant
- Data administration manager
- Director of systems integration
- University professor
Our Online DBA in Information Systems Program Highlights
Liberty is ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility by BestColleges.com — and ranked as the #2 online school in America by Niche.com. Earning your online DBA in Information Systems degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition will set you apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 4 years – and counting.
- You will be granted access to a wide variety of online resources through Liberty University’s library portal throughout your pursuit of an information systems doctorate degree.
- You can complete your doctoral information systems degree online in about 3 years.