Pursue Advanced Career Opportunities with a DBA in Human Resources
Our 100% online Doctor of Business Administration in Human Resources degree program prepares you to lead at the highest levels of business by providing you with the knowledge and skills necessary to head an organization’s human resource team. Our DBA in Human Resources degree will provide you with advanced training in professional management, human resource development, and quality management. At Liberty, our mission is to prepare you to lead with integrity and professionalism, so our DBA in Human Resources degree will also give you a foundation in human resource ethics and best practices.
Why Choose an Online DBA in Human Resources?
Our online DBA in Human Resources degree program is designed to meet your needs as a student and as a professional. Created for flexibility, our 100% online program has no set login in times, so you can complete your coursework when and where it’s best for you. Our DBA in Human Resources degree also gives you the opportunity to network with your professors and peers. With both WebEx meetings and optional intensive courses, you can build relationships with your professors and classmates that will help you succeed in your online program as well as the professional world.
Our online DBA degree in Human Resources program emphasizes practical and real-world applications in both the coursework and the applied doctoral research project. Through our DBA online degree program, you will achieve mastery of business research methods, quality management, and human resource development tactics that can be applied directly to your own organization.
Benefits of Possessing a DBA Degree from Liberty University
- Increased job opportunities.
- Specialized knowledge in accounting, finance, healthcare management, leadership, and many other related areas.
- A challenging and rewarding DBA degree program curriculum that will help set you apart from others.
What Will You Learn in Our Online Human Resources Doctoral Degree Program?
Our online DBA in Human Resources degree is designed to teach you practical skills so you are prepared to lead. Through hands-on case studies, experiential exercises, and research, our DBA in Human Resources program offers a unique approach to online learning. You will explore topics like the changing nature of the labor market, legal issues, and compensation management. Each class within our online doctorate in human resources seeks to sharpen your understanding of the key concepts so you can confidently lead your organization to success.
Admission Requirements for Our DBA in Human Resources Degree Program
A regionally or nationally accredited MBA with a 3.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
Our Online Human Resources Doctoral Degree Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and view the Doctor of Business Handbook for additional program information.
- Review the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Graduate Course Syllabi (login required).
Potential Career Options with a Human Resources DBA Degree
- Compensation and Benefits Manager
- Development Specialist
- Human Resources Director
- Recruitment Specialist
Our Online DBA in Human Resources Program Highlights
- By earning an online DBA in Human Resources from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 4 years – and counting.
- You will be granted access to a wide variety of online resources through Liberty University’s library portal throughout your pursuit of a doctorate degree in Human Resources.
- As a human resources doctoral student, you will have the ability to complete your DBA degree online in about three years.