Pursue Advanced Career Opportunities with a DBA in Human Resources
Our 100% online Doctor of Business Administration in Human Resources degree program prepares you to lead at the highest levels of business by providing you with the knowledge and skills necessary to head up an organization’s human resources team. Our DBA in Human Resources degree will provide you with advanced training in professional management, human resource development, and quality management.
At Liberty, our mission is to prepare you to lead with integrity and professionalism, so our DBA in Human Resources degree will also give you a foundation in human resource ethics and best practices.
Among only 3% of business schools worldwide to receive ACBSP accreditation
Why Choose an Online DBA in Human Resources?
Our online DBA in Human Resources degree program is designed to meet your needs as a student and as a professional. Created for flexibility, our 100% online program has no set login in times, so you can complete your coursework when and where it’s best for you. Our DBA in Human Resources degree also gives you the opportunity to network with your professors and peers. With both WebEx meetings and optional intensive courses, you can build relationships with your professors and classmates that will help you succeed in your online program as well as the professional world.
Our online DBA degree in human resources emphasizes practical and real-world applications in both the coursework and the applied doctoral research project. Through our online DBA program, you will achieve mastery of business research methods, quality management, and human resource development tactics that can be applied directly to your organization.
Benefits of Earning a DBA Degree from Liberty University
- Increased job opportunities
- Specialized knowledge in accounting, finance, healthcare management, leadership, and many other related areas
- A challenging and rewarding DBA degree program curriculum that will help set you apart from others
Military Tuition Discount
Lead your field with the doctoral degree you want — at a price you’ve earned. As a thank-you for your military service, Liberty University offers current and former service members like you or your spouse multiple pathways to earn a doctoral degree for only $300/credit hour. Find out how you can take advantage of this unique opportunity and reach the pinnacle of your profession — for less.
What Will You Learn in Our Online Human Resources Doctoral Degree Program?
Our online DBA in Human Resources degree is designed to teach you practical skills so you are prepared to lead. Through hands-on case studies, experiential exercises, and research, our DBA in Human Resources offers a unique approach to online learning. You will explore topics like the changing nature of the labor market, legal issues, and compensation management. Each class within our online doctorate in human resources seeks to sharpen your understanding of these key concepts so you can confidently lead your organization to success.
- BUSI 643 – Workforce Planning and Employment
- BUSI 645 – Compensation Management
- BUSI 750 – Human Resource Development
- BUSI 770 – Strategic Thinking for Decision-Making
Admission Requirements for Our DBA in Human Resources Degree Program
A regionally or nationally accredited master’s degree in business or a business-related field with at least 30 hours of graduate business credit with a 3.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency (for applicants whose native language is other than English)
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
Our Online Human Resources Doctoral Degree Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- View the Doctor of Business Administration Handbook for additional program information.
- Review the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
The Applied Doctoral Research Project (ADRP) in the DBA program relates to a business problem in your specialization.
Potential Career Options with a Human Resources DBA Degree
- Compensation and benefits manager
- Development specialist
- Human resources director
- Recruitment specialist
Our Online DBA in Human Resources Program Highlights
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank in the top 10% of Niche.com’s best online schools in America. Earning your online DBA in Human Resources degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Liberty University’s Doctor of Business Administration is accredited by ACBSP, the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs. Our School of Business is among only 3% of business schools worldwide to earn ACBSP accreditation.
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 9 years – and counting.
- You will be granted access to a wide variety of online resources through Liberty University’s library portal throughout your pursuit of a doctoral degree in human resources.
- As an online human resources doctoral student, you will have the ability to complete your degree in about 3 years.