Earn a Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) Degree in Finance from Liberty University
Our 100% online Doctor of Business Administration – Finance degree is designed to expand your master’s level education by providing the knowledge and training you will need to succeed at the highest levels of business leadership. Through our DBA program in finance, you will explore methods for business research, managerial finance skills, and the financial implications of mergers and acquisitions. Our DBA in Finance degree curriculum teaches the financial leadership methods and strategies you need to serve your company and clients with excellence.
Why Choose Liberty University’s Doctor of Business Administration in Finance?
We are dedicated to your success. As a pioneer of distance education since 1985, we have a history of innovation, and we’ve used our experience to design a flexible DBA degree that meets your professional and academic needs. Throughout your business administration and finance doctoral degree program, professors with real-world business experience in finance will provide advanced-level skills you can immediately apply in your career. By providing you with tools you can use to better serve your company and clients, our Doctor of Business Administration in Finance will help you take your career to the next level.
What Will You Learn in Our DBA in Finance Degree Program?
Our Doctor of Business Administration in Finance degree can help you become a well-rounded manager by equipping you with the highest level of financial and business knowledge possible. Understanding the responsibilities of financial managers will prepare you for success in the corporate world. Beginning with an overview of financial analysis, you will dig deep into the financial decision-making process.
In the online DBA in Finance degree program, you will study financial management, capital investment decisions, financing decisions, and managing for value creation. With our Doctor of Business Administration in Finance degree, you can be prepared for a rewarding career as a top executive in the corporate world.
- BUSI 530 – Managerial Finance
- BUSI 534 – Business Valuation
- BUSI 536 – Mergers and Acquisition
- BUSI 538 – Investments and Derivatives
Admission Requirements for Our Online DBA in Finance Degree Program
A regionally or nationally accredited master’s degree in business or a business-related field with at least 30 hours of graduate business credit with a 3.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
Our Online Doctorate in Business Administration — Finance Degree Information
- This DBA program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
- The Applied Doctoral Research Project (ADRP) in the DBA program relates to a business problem in your specialization.
Potential Careers with a Doctoral Degree in Business Administration – Finance
- Chief sustainability officer
- Financial manager
- Treasurer and controller
- University professor
Our Online DBA in Finance Degree Program Highlights
- By earning your DBA degree in Finance from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral online programs for the past 4 years – and counting.
- You will be granted access to a wide variety of online resources through Liberty University’s library portal while you pursue your DBA in Finance.
- As a DBA student, you can complete your degree online in as little as 3 years.
- By gaining a terminal degree in your field, you can experience increased job opportunities.
- Our challenging and rewarding DBA courses can help set you apart from others.