B.S. in Information Systems — Information Assurance
The Liberty University Online B.S. in Information Systems — Information Assurance program provides students with a solid academic foundation that bridges the fields of business and technology. Students will learn to manage operations critical to ensuring the integrity of an organization’s informational assets, as well as identify and neutralize threats to sensitive data. Courses include Networks, Network Security, Information Security Planning, Cyber Security, and Digital Forensics.
- $375 per credit hour (based on full-time enrollment)
- 120 total hours
- 30 hours must be taken through Liberty
- 50 percent (18 hours) of major must be taken through Liberty
- 30 hours of upper-level courses are a required part of the 120 total hours
Potential Career Fields
- Business Risk Analyst
- Internet and Security Analyst
- IT Auditor
- Systems Administrator
Want to learn more?