Why Should You Choose a Doctoral Degree from Liberty’s College of Arts and Sciences?
Our College of Arts & Sciences offers a wide variety of degrees that provide the personalized educational experience you’re looking for.
To answer a need for history professionals in academia and related career fields, we have proposed a Ph.D. in History degree program to our administration and are currently awaiting approval to offer it to our students.
Are you interested in earning a Ph.D. in History degree so that you can pursue careers in education, research, politics, archaeology, or management of national landmarks or museums? Whatever your history-related career goals are, we can provide the training you need to excel in academia or in other career fields that require an extensive understanding of American and world history.
If you have any questions or need assistance in finding the right online degree for you, contact an Admissions Counselor at (800) 424-9596!
What are the Benefits of Earning an Online Degree from Liberty?
- By earning your online degree from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs has not increased in 4 straight years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- Liberty University holds institutional accreditation through the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times.
College of Arts and Sciences Highlights
- Our faculty members have real-world experience teaching, researching and publishing, and invest in students by providing them with practical skills they can use to further their careers.
- At Liberty, we care about our students as individuals and seek to help them grow in their walk with Christ. To fulfill our mission of Training Champions for Christ, our courses are taught from a biblical worldview.
- BestColleges.com recognized our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in history in the top 1% on their lists of Best Online History Programs.