Why Choose Liberty University’s College of Arts and Sciences for Your Undergraduate Certificate?
Do you need to gain more training or expertise in a subject area, but don’t have the time or finances right now to complete a bachelor’s degree? An undergraduate certificate is a great way to obtain entry-level training and knowledge in a given field, in a flexible and affordable manner.
At Liberty University, we aim to make the pursuit of quality education as easy as possible. Easy doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice on the quality and usefulness of your programs.
Most of our faculty members hold terminal degrees and are experts in their field of study. They will challenge you academically with a commitment to the highest standards of learning. Whether you are supplementing your bachelor’s degree or getting a start on your education, a certificate can be a quick and affordable way to begin.
How quickly can you finish an undergraduate certificate?
- Most online certificate programs can be completed in 2 semesters or less!
- Our certificates can be completed 100% online. You can get a quality education from the comfort of your home or office.
Gain the Training You Need in Two Semesters!
Currently, our College of Arts and Sciences offers an undergraduate certificate in Teaching English as a Second Language.
While this certificate alone may not be enough to get a job as a teacher, it is a great addition to a bachelor’s degree and may be the difference between getting hired for that job you desire teaching at home or overseas. Your education background, where you want to teach, and what level you want to teach are all factors that will affect what you can do with an Undergraduate Certificate in Teaching English as a Second Language.
Like all of our programs, our certificates are taught from a Christian worldview and are part of Liberty University’s commitment to Train Champions for Christ. Whether you want to travel overseas or teach locally, we can help you achieve your goals.
Apply online today or call (800) 424-9595 to speak with an admissions counselor!
What are the Benefits of Earning an Undergraduate Certificate from Liberty?
Our online certificates offer students great benefits, including:
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank in the top 10% of Niche.com’s best online schools in America. Earning your online certificate from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 9 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a non-profit university.
- Liberty University holds institutional accreditation through the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set log-in times.