Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – International Business
Liberty University’s Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - International Business program will help you master the business skills necessary to work in the global marketplace. Through your studies you will be introduced to cultural protocols in the international marketplace, international trade and law and business negotiation across borders. You will develop business skills pertinent to the fields of general business, accounting, finance and marketing in both the domestic and international marketplace. Courses will prepare you to serve effectively as a business expert in the modern business world, integrating faith with learning in a professional atmosphere.
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration serves as an excellent stepping stone toward earning either a Master of Business Administration or a Master of Arts in Leadership and Management, both of which are also offered through Liberty University Online.
What’s your minor?
Expand your degree options by choosing a Minor from the Bachelor's Degree Programs web page.
- $375 per credit hour (based on full-time enrollment)
- 120 total hours
- 30 hours must be taken through Liberty
- 50 percent (24 hours) of major must be taken through Liberty
- 30 hours of upper-level courses are required as part of the 120 hours
Potential Career Fields
- Global Manager
- International Transportation and Shipping
- Missions Ministry
- Tourism Industry
- Federal, State and Local Government Trade Specialists
Want to learn more?