Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Green and Sustainable Management
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Green and Sustainable Management program with Liberty University Online helps students master the skills necessary to succeed in today’s business environment with a special emphasis on understanding the ever-changing world of environmental sustainability. Students will improve their knowledge and understanding of management principles and environmental resources. Coursework will prepare students to serve effectively as experts in both small business environments or in the global market, integrating faith with environmentally driven practices in a professional atmosphere.
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration is an excellent stepping stone toward earning a Master of Business Administration from Liberty Online.
What’s your minor?
Expand your degree options by choosing a minor from the Bachelor's Degree Programs Web page.
- $375 per credit hour (based on full-time enrollment)
- 120 total hours
- 30 hours must be taken through Liberty
- 50 percent (24 hours) of major must be taken through Liberty
- 30 hours of upper-level courses are required as part of the 120 hours
Potential Career Fields
- Construction Project Manager
- Parks and Recreation Management
- Professional Consultant
- Sustainability Analyst
Want to learn more?