Gain Confidence and Expertise in Your Field with a Master’s Degree in Business
Picture yourself as an industry leader. Imagine becoming a CEO of your own company, a director of international sport tourism, or the marketing director for one of the largest ad agencies in the country. Seem intriguing? Let us help you reach these distinguished positions with a reputable master’s degree from Liberty, one of the largest nonprofit, Christian universities in the world.
We want to offer you the resources, mentorship, and Christian foundational knowledge you’ll need to lead a successful career in the business industry. Whether you want to study accounting, marketing, project management, or sport management, our degrees promote integrity through biblical truths. We believe you should never compromise your ethics just to climb the ladder. Let us help you succeed with integrity.
Earn a degree that helps you stand out in a crowd. Equip yourself for a lucrative and rewarding career that helps you make a difference in an industry that needs it most. Where can a master’s in business take you? Let’s find out!
Available Degree Programs
Cyber Security (M.S.)
Our Master of Science in Cyber Security provides exciting coursework in advanced defense for computer and network security. Learn how to combat existing threats and bolster systems to withstand future attacks.
Information Technology (M.S.)
Liberty’s M.S. in Information Technology is designed to give you the foundation of knowledge and skills you’ll need to succeed in your field and advance in your career. Throughout this program, you’ll study the basics of IT infrastructure and computer security.
Our Master of Business Administration degree emphasizes the tools and methods needed to succeed in business management. Choose a specialization so you can hone your specific area of interest and better show employers what you have to offer.
- 36-Hour MBA Track
- Criminal Justice Administration
- Healthcare Management
- Human Resources
- International Business
- Nonprofit Leadership and Management
- Project Management
- Public Administration
- Public Relations
- Real Estate Development
- Strategic Management
- Supply Chain Management and Logistics
Our Master of Science in Sport Management degree provides you with the program options you need to become a competent, effective leader who models high standards and assumes leadership in the sports industry.
Why Choose Liberty’s School of Business Master’s Degree?
Business Administration Master’s Degrees
Earning a graduate degree in business is a prestigious and sometimes challenging undertaking. You want a school that will equip you with the best real-world experience opportunities for the best business career options. At Liberty, we want to provide you with industry know-how from the source. Let us come alongside you and champion your goals!
Our master’s degrees in business offer you the following resources:
- All of our professors have advanced degrees and years of experience in the field, so you know you are learning from the best.
- Our professors are in the classroom teaching you every week. They care about your success and academic journey, and want to mentor, guide, and support you throughout your studies.
- We tailor our programs for the working professional, which means you have more flexibility. Take evening classes, one-week intensives, and online courses to make the degree best fit your busy schedule.
- Our graduates walk away prepared for a successful career in business, with many of our alumni now working for companies like Wells Fargo Investment Banking, AT&T, Bank of America, and IBM.
- If you are just starting to look into graduate programs, and are still pursuing your undergraduate degree with us, we offer a 3+1 accelerated program to help you finish both your bachelor’s and master’s in just 4 years!
- Our 78,000-square-foot School of Business building houses various academic centers, simulation stock trading rooms, and interactive classrooms.
Sport Management Master’s Degrees
We know that any success our school gains from our students, faculty, and alumni leads to more success for prospective students like you! Some highlights of our sports management programs that we are most proud of, include:
- Accreditation by the Commission on Sport Management Accreditation (COSMA).
- Our sport management master’s degree programs are rated #1 by Sports Management Degree Guide!
- Liberty University has numerous state-of-the-art facilities to support 18 men and women’s teams.
- Many of these teams and individual athletes compete on the national stage.
- You will have opportunities to gain real-world experience with our NCAA Division I programs and more than 40 club sports teams.
LU Sport Management students are involved in the broadcast of NCAA and club sport events on ESPN3!
As you pursue your degree, you will gain hands-on experience by using the resources in our School of Business building! You will have the opportunity to study in operational information technology labs and network and data centers. Additionally, try your hand at trading stocks in our simulated stock trading room, or in the 2,000-square-foot Entrepreneurship Center for Innovation.
You also have the opportunity to get involved with our student organizations and honor societies. From our Accounting Society to our Technology & Engineering Club, you will gain invaluable insight from peers and professionals alike! Some of the other opportunities you will find in our School of Business include:
- Over 25 areas of study.
- 3+1 accelerated business degrees, so you can walk away with your bachelor’s and master’s degree in just 4 years!
- Center for Entrepreneurship
- Center for Cyber Security
School of Business Master’s Degree Information
- 36-45 total credit hours
- Transfer up to 50% of your credits
- View our course catalog.
Admission Requirements for Graduate Degrees
Every application is reviewed on a case-by-case basis, and all applicants must submit the following documents* and meet the minimum requirements for admission:
- Admission application
Self-certification form (for students who are in the final term of their bachelor’s degree)
- Current Liberty undergraduate students seeking preliminary acceptance into a graduate program must complete a graduation application through their ASIST account
- Official bachelor’s degree transcripts with a 3.0 GPA or higher
*Some degrees may have additional requirements. Review the specific degree page for more information.