Enhance Your Business Expertise with Our MBA in Executive Coaching Program
Many business owners and managers recognize that they cannot work alone — they often need mentorship from other industry experts who can help them hone their leadership skills. That’s where executive coaches come in. These professionals are highly skilled at helping business leaders achieve their full potential and effectively manage their companies.
If you want to prepare for an exciting career in executive coaching, Liberty’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Executive Coaching may be right for you! Our degree is designed to help meet the growing need for executive coaches in the business industry. Throughout this program, you can develop a firm foundation in advanced business topics and prepare to offer valuable mentorship to business managers and executives.
As an executive coach, you could potentially work in consulting firms, human resource departments, or private consulting roles. You can combine your business acumen with essential coaching techniques to help business leaders grow professionally and set their companies on the path to success.
Partner with us and prepare to take the next step in your business career!
Among only 3% of business schools worldwide to receive ACBSP accreditation
At Liberty, you’ll find an affordable, high-quality education that equips students like you for the real world. Our commitment to excellence helped us rank among Niche.com’s Top 5 college campuses in America. Earning your degree from a nonprofit university with state-of-the-art resources like ours can help set you apart from your peers.
Why Choose Liberty’s Master’s Degree in Executive Coaching?
Liberty’s master’s in executive coaching program is accredited by ACBSP, the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs. You can pursue your degree with confidence knowing that our MBA program has met rigorous academic standards and accreditation requirements. Additionally, you’ll study under professors who have years of experience in the world of business. Under their guidance, you can grow academically, professionally, and spiritually as you prepare for rewarding job opportunities.
Maybe you’re a business professional looking to branch out into executive coaching, or perhaps you want to enhance your marketability in this exciting job area. Either way, Liberty can equip you to stand out as an ethical, value-driven professional. We’re committed to Training Champions for Christ, which is why we’ve designed our executive coaching degree program to integrate biblical principles with professional knowledge.
As a residential MBA student, you can take evening classes, 1-week intensives, and online courses — allowing you to pursue a degree that fits your schedule. We also offer valuable resources through our School of Business, including:
- A Center for Entrepreneurship, a Center for Cyber Excellence, and a Center for Financial Literacy.
- A simulated stock trading room with New York Stock Exchange display boards.
- Information technology labs and a networking and data center.
Are you ready to start helping organizations and managers thrive in the competitive business industry? If so, pursue your master’s in executive coaching at Liberty! We can help you develop the tools, experience, and skills you need to succeed.
What Will You Learn in Our Master’s in Executive Coaching Program?
Unlike many executive coaching degrees, this MBA offers a blend of core business classes as well as specialized study in professional coaching. You’ll complete courses that are drawn from both our School of Business and our School of Behavioral Sciences. That way, you can develop a diverse, marketable skill set and further boost your appeal to potential employers. Throughout the program, you’ll explore essential topics in leadership development, business, and communication.
Liberty’s foundational business courses dive into a variety of topics, including managerial finance, international business, organizational design and structure, operations management, and legal issues in business. With a solid foundation in advanced business study, you can prepare to pass on your knowledge to other leaders in the industry.
Our executive coaching concentration is designed to help you analyze professional coaching from a business standpoint. You’ll explore how to effectively connect and communicate with clients as well as live out ethical principles in your coaching career. Throughout our executive coaching courses, you can also learn how to:
- Help managers navigate challenges related to project management, cultural awareness, team unity, and intergenerational issues.
- Mentor individuals in leadership positions and help them live out principles of servant leadership.
- Understand contemporary issues and theories in the field of coaching and carry out financial coaching.
LIFC 501 – Introduction to Life Coaching
This course serves as an introduction to professional coaching from a Christian perspective with special attention given to coaching theories, practices, skills, and various coaching specialties.
LIFC 502 – Advanced Life Coaching Skills
This course will address some of the more advanced skills with which the experienced life coach should be adept.
LIFC 603 – Financial Life Coaching
This course provides the framework to the structure and strategy surrounding financial life coaching. Special attention will be given to personal financial strategies for navigating spending, debt, and investing.
LIFC 604 – Leadership Professional Life Coaching
This course provides the framework to the structure and strategy surrounding leadership professional life coaching. Special attention will be given to leadership strategies for navigating project management, cultural awareness, intergenerational issues, and work-life balance.
Highlights of Our Master’s in Executive Coaching Degree
- Our School of Business is among only 3% of business schools worldwide to earn ACBSP accreditation.
- Complete your MBA in as little as 2 years!
- Take advantage of top-notch resources in our 78,000-square-foot School of Business building.
- Get plugged in through our business-related student organizations and honor societies.
- Receive biblical training and practical mentorship from industry experts.
Executive Coaching Program Information
Career Opportunities for Executive Coaching Graduates
- Executive coach
- Leadership development consultant
- Private business consultant
- Training coordinator
Admission Requirements for Liberty’s Executive Coaching Master’s Program
Every application is reviewed on a case-by-case basis, and all applicants must submit the following documents and meet the minimum requirements for admission:
- Admission application
- Official bachelor’s degree transcripts with a 3.0 GPA or higher
- At least 15 hours of upper level (300-400 level) undergraduate coursework in business or our BMAL 590 course with a graduate GPA of 3.0
- Self-certification form (for students who are in the final term of their bachelor’s degree)
- Current Liberty undergraduate students seeking preliminary acceptance into a graduate program must complete a degree completion application through their ASIST account