Keep Your Organization in Front of the Technology Wave with Our MBA in Strategic Media and Digital Content
Are you looking for ways to grow your present organization? Maybe you are looking for another avenue to use your business acumen. With the rapid growth and importance of digital content and the strategic nature of media in today’s marketplace, there is a growing demand for marketing professionals. Equip yourself with the business and strategic communications expertise to develop sound digital marketing plans and stand out to prospective employers.
Liberty University’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Strategic Media and Digital Content provides the training you need to make informed decisions and create marketing plans that use all of the newest media and technology available.
Our strategic media and digital content degree will help you acquire the fundamental concepts of business administration, including strategic marketing, organizational structure, global business concepts, and the fundamentals of human resources and operations management. In addition to these concepts, you will learn about the media technologies and communication strategies needed for a successful business digital marketing plan.
Why Choose Liberty’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Strategic Media and Digital Content Degree?
The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that the job growth for marketing managers over the next ten years is 10%.* Our MBA in Strategic Media and Digital Content degree develops business-marketing managers who have the skills and ability to increase the effectiveness of their company’s digital marketing plan.
From our experienced and degreed faculty to our 78,000-square-foot School of Business building, you will be provided with all the resources you need to accomplish your goals. Learn experientially in our Center for Entrepreneurship, and network with employers from around the globe using HandShake, a networking platform we provide membership to our students!
Our MBA program has experienced significant success, seen in the following statistics from of our students, faculty, and alumni:
- 96.8% of our MBA graduates would recommend Liberty to a friend
- 95% of residential faculty have terminal degrees and industry experience
- Our graduates work in all Fortune 100 companies
- 80% of our MBA graduates work in a career related to their field of study
- Liberty graduates work for companies like Apple, Google, and Ernst & Young
Choose a school that gives you more than a degree, so you are prepared for more than a job. Prepare for a great career with Liberty!
*BLS (Bureau of Labor Statistics)
What Will You Learn in Our MBA in Strategic Media and Digital Content Degree?
Our MBA in Strategic Media and Digital Content examines the established and emerging media technologies used by various organizations in communicating specific messages to diverse audiences.
Throughout our strategic media and digital content degree, you will gain the skills needed to lead digitally driven organizations to extraordinary growth in for-profit and non-profit sectors. You will learn how sight and sound effects audiences so that you can adapt your media campaigns to make the most impact. In addition, you will gain knowledge of some of the latest and cutting-edge technologies and theories in this field and receive hands-on experience with the newest digital and interactive tools available for achieving relationships and spreading ideas.
Aside from your strategic media and digital content focused courses, you will be provided with training in vital business concepts to prepare you for the field. You will dive into finance, law, research, organizational design, global economics, human resources, and operations management.
View the Degree Completion Plan, and check out our featured courses below for more information!
STCO 532 – Media Technologies and Communication Strategies
You’ll study established and emerging media technologies used by various organizations in communicating specific messages to diverse audiences.
STCO 534 – Strategic Media Analysis
You’ll analyze the use of sight and sound to affect audiences.
STCO 550 – Best Practices: Transforming the Digital Organization
You’ll learn how to lead digitally-driven organizations to extraordinary growth in both for-profit & non-profit sectors.
STCO 562 – Using Emerging Trends in Strategic Communication
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Developing the ability to grow organizations through online market-making and strategy.
- Hands –on experience with radical new digital and interactive tools for achieving relationships and spreading ideas.
MBA in Strategic Media and Digital Content Degree Information
Career Opportunities for Strategic Media and Digital Content MBA Degree Graduates
- Account Executive
- Advertising Account Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Digital Media Specialist
- Social Media Coordinator
Highlights of Our Master of Business Administration – Strategic Media and Digital Content Degree
- We tailor our graduate business degrees for the working professions. Take evening classes, one-week intensives, and online courses to make your degree better fit your busy schedule.
- Our MBA degrees are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Our 78,000-square-foot School of Business provides you with:
- Get involved with our business-related student organizations and honor societies.
- 3+1 Accelerated Business Program, so you can get your bachelor’s and master’s in just four years.
Admission Requirements for Graduate Degrees
Every application is reviewed on a case-by-case basis, and all applicants must submit the following documents and meet the minimum requirements for admission:
- Admission application
- Official bachelor’s degree transcripts with a 3.0 GPA or higher
- At least 15 hours of upper level (300-400 level) undergraduate coursework in business, or our BMAL 590 course with a graduate GPA of 3.0
Self-certification form (for students who are in the final term of their bachelor’s degree)
- Current Liberty undergraduate students seeking preliminary acceptance into a graduate program must complete a graduation application through their ASIST account