When autocomplete options are available, use up and down arrows to review and enter to select.
Apply Give


If you are a residential student seeking to withdraw from a course, you will need to contact your CASAS Advisor:

Commonly Used Student Forms

Undergraduate – Resident Students

Undergraduate – Online Students

Graduate Resident & Online Students

Department Forms

Forms that do not appear on the website must be obtained from the Registrar’s Office or your Academic Advisor.

Many forms apply only to residential programs and not to Liberty University Online programs, and vice versa.

Please call (434) 592-5100 if you need additional information.

Chat Live Chat Live Request Info Request Info Apply Now Apply Now Visit Liberty Visit Liberty