When autocomplete options are available, use up and down arrows to review and enter to select.
Apply Give

Transfer Course Request & Appeal Forms

If you are thinking of applying to Liberty University, have been accepted, or you are a current student who plans to take a course at another institution, please refer to the links below:

Course Substitution – Course substitution request for DCP requirements

Unofficial Transfer Consultation (UTC) – Pre-Admission credit evaluation

School of Engineering Forms*

Course Substitution – SOE

*Excludes Applied Internet Technology majors


Forms that do not appear on the website must be obtained from the Registrar’s Office or your Academic Advisor.

Many forms apply only to residential programs and not to Liberty University Online programs, and vice versa.

All forms must be completed and processed according to the guidelines in the Academic Policy Handbook and the University Catalog in order to be considered official.

Please call (434) 592-5100 if you need additional information.

Chat Live Chat Live Request Info Request Info Apply Now Apply Now Visit Liberty Visit Liberty