Liberty University Diplomas
When will I get my diploma?
- Diplomas are processed within 2-4 weeks of degree conferral. After processing, diplomas are delivered within 1-2 weeks. This means a diploma will be delivered within 3-6 weeks from the date of conferral.
- Diplomas are mailed to the address indicated on the degree completion application. If your address changes after submitting your degree completion application, please email email@example.com with your updated address.
- Diplomas cannot be sent while there are outstanding financial obligations to the university. If a student does have an outstanding balance, they must rectify it before their diploma will be sent. Once rectified, the student must contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the diploma to be sent.
What will my diploma say?
- All diplomas will have the student’s name, degree (Associate, Bachelor, Master or Doctoral), major, and date. Minors do not appear on the diploma.
- All Undergraduate and Graduate students will have the words “Liberty University” written on the diploma.
- Reissued diplomas and certificates carry signatures of the current officeholders (e.g., Provost and President)
- The signature lines vary within the university (resident, online, medicine, law).
To what address will my diploma be sent?
- The address indicated on the graduate application is the address used for shipping.
- If your name or address changes after submitting your degree completion application, please email email@example.com to ensure that your diploma will be sent to the correct address.
- Addresses in ASIST may not reflect the address used for diploma shipments.
What size is my diploma?
- Undergraduate students will receive a landscape oriented diploma that is 8.5″ x 11″. Undergraduate diplomas are delivered in a cover.
- Graduate students will receive a portrait oriented diploma that is 13″ x 17″. Graduate diplomas are delivered in a box.
- All Certificate students will receive a landscape oriented diploma that is 8.5″ x 11″. Certificate diplomas are delivered in a cover.
- Fill out the Diploma Reissue form to reorder.
- If you have any additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.