Blackboard Coursework Extractor
What is the Blackboard Coursework Extractor?
Liberty University has moved all courses to Canvas as of Spring 2022 and as a result, Blackboard is no longer accessible. The Blackboard Coursework Extractor exists to assist students with accessing prior coursework that was completed within Blackboard.
When would the Blackboard Coursework Extractor be used?
These are some of the most common reasons that the Blackboard Coursework Extractor is used:
- Accessing prior work to submit for a job or academic application.
- Accessing a syllabus for transfer work.
The Blackboard Coursework Extractor will not be able to provide access to prior textbooks or course disparate systems.
What is the process for submitting a request?
Review the instructions in the below video to learn how to submit a request. Once you are ready to submit your request, you can use the “Submit Request” button below.
- We cannot guarantee that all coursework will still be accessible.
- Discussion board posts and professor feedback may not be accessible.
- Canvas course content cannot be accessed via this tool. To access prior Canvas work view this video. If you have further questions, please contact IT HelpDesk.
Still have additional questions?
Contact Advising by email at LUOAdvising@liberty.edu, by live chat, or by phone at (800) 424-9595.
Contact the Registrar’s Office by email at Registrar@liberty.edu or phone at (434) 592-5100.