Unofficial Transfer Consultation – Prospective Resident Undergraduate
Liberty University offers a free transfer consultation of your transcript(s). Through this unofficial evaluation you will see how your transfer credits may apply, giving you an idea of how many credits may still be needed to complete the program.
Unofficial Transfer Consultation Form for prospective on-campus students
Submit an Unofficial Transfer Consultation (UTC) Form by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attach completed UTC Form
- Attach unofficial transcripts from each college attended (PDF or HTML formats only)
- Mail: Liberty University Registrar’s Office
1971 University Boulevard
MSC Box 710177
Lynchburg, Virginia 24515
- Fax: (434) 582-2187
- ATTN: Transfer Evaluations
- Provide copies of unofficial college transcripts (front and back) from each college attended. Transcripts must include the name of the institution, course titles, course numbers, letter grades, number of credit hours, and enrollment dates. Unofficial College-Level Examination Program (CLEP), Advanced Placement (AP), and Higher Level International Baccalaureate (IB) scores can be sent for evaluation.
- The UTC form and transcript(s) should be sent together by fax, mail, or e-mail.
- The Military Transfer page provides information regarding military credits. Military credits are evaluated separately from the UTC.
- The unofficial evaluation is based on transcripts, test scores, and degree requirements in place at the time of request. Degree Completion Plans are subject to change; the unofficial evaluation is not considered a binding agreement.
- Results will be emailed within five business days of submitting a request. If an email address is not provided, the consultation will be mailed. The consultation is unofficial and is used only for Admission Advising purposes
For questions, please email email@example.com
The form and process found on this page apply only to students pursuing a residential undergraduate program. If you are pursuing a Liberty University Online program, please complete the Liberty University Online Unofficial Transfer Consultation Form.