Final Exam Schedule
Faculty are expected to use the final exam schedule to determine their exam time, however, some exceptions are permitted: classes that are fewer than 3 credit hours, classes with non-standard exam timeslots which have made prior arrangement with the Registrar, and classes with online or take-home exams.
Students are expected to take their exam as scheduled. Any exceptions should be determined by the instructor on a case by case basis. Please consult your instructor if there is a discrepancy or question on an exam time.
Inclement Weather: During inclement weather, students should monitor university emails for potential delays or closings. Exams may be moved to another day, but would be scheduled no later than Friday, December 13th. Further information may be available on Blackboard or through emails sent directly from instructors.
Final Exam Schedule – Spring 2020
Exam Date: Thurs. April 30
- TR 9:45 a.m.: 8 a.m.-10 a.m.
- MWF or MW 12 p.m.: 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- TR 12:45 p.m.: 1 p.m.-3 p.m.
- MWF 4:20 p.m.: 3:30pm-5:30 p.m.
- R only 5:15, 5:30 or 6 p.m.: 6 p.m.-8 p.m.
Exam Date: Fri. May 1
- MWF, MW or WF 8:15 a.m.: 8 a.m.-10 a.m.
- MWF, MW or WF 9:20 a.m.: 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- TR 11:15 a.m.: 1 p.m.-3 p.m.
- TR 3:45 p.m.: 3:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m.
- M 6 or 6:30 p.m.: 6 p.m.-8 p.m.
Exam Date: Mon, May 4
- TR 8:15 a.m.: 8 a.m.-10 a.m.
- MWF, MW or WF 2:10 p.m.: 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- TR 2:15 p.m.: 1 p.m.-3 p.m.
- MWF, MW or WF 1:05 p.m.: 3:30pm-5:30pm
- T only 5:15, 5:30 or 6 p.m.: 6 p.m.-8 p.m.
Exam Date: Tues. May 5
- MWF or MW 3:15 p.m.: 8 a.m.-10 a.m.