Final Exam Schedule
Faculty are expected to use the final exam schedule to determine their exam time, however, some exceptions are permitted: classes that are fewer than 3 credit hours, classes with non-standard exam timeslots which have made prior arrangement with the Registrar, and classes with online or take-home exams.
Students are expected to take their exam as scheduled. Any exceptions should be determined by the instructor on a case by case basis. Please consult your instructor if there is a discrepancy or question on an exam time.
Unforeseen Circumstances: This includes any event resulting in the delay or closure of the University. You should continue to monitor your Liberty webmail to ensure that you are up to date with any changes in schedule. Further information may be gained by reviewing the announcements page of your course or by emailing the professor of your course directly.
Final Exam Schedule – Spring 2020
Exam Date: Thurs. April 30
- TR 9:45 a.m.: 8 a.m.-10 a.m.
- MWF or MW 12 p.m.: 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- TR 12:45 p.m.: 1 p.m.-3 p.m.
- MWF 4:20 p.m.: 3:30pm-5:30 p.m.
- R only 5:15, 5:30 or 6 p.m.: 6 p.m.-8 p.m.
Exam Date: Fri. May 1
- MWF, MW or WF 8:15 a.m.: 8 a.m.-10 a.m.
- MWF, MW or WF 9:20 a.m.: 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- TR 11:15 a.m.: 1 p.m.-3 p.m.
- TR 3:45 p.m.: 3:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m.
- M 6 or 6:30 p.m.: 6 p.m.-8 p.m.
Exam Date: Mon, May 4
- TR 8:15 a.m.: 8 a.m.-10 a.m.
- MWF, MW or WF 2:10 p.m.: 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- TR 2:15 p.m.: 1 p.m.-3 p.m.
- MWF, MW or WF 1:05 p.m.: 3:30pm-5:30pm
- T only 5:15, 5:30 or 6 p.m.: 6 p.m.-8 p.m.
Exam Date: Tues. May 5
- MWF or MW 3:15 p.m.: 8 a.m.-10 a.m.