Liberty University Online Alumni
- CURRENTLY WORK IN A POSITION RELATED TO THEIR AREA OF STUDY
- ARE SATISFIED THE TUITION THEY PAID WAS A WORTHWHILE INVESTMENT
- AGREE THEIR OVERALL EXPERIENCE AT LIBERTY WAS FAVORABLE
- AGREE THEIR OVERALL EXPERIENCE WITH THE PROFESSORS IN THEIR PROGRAM WAS BENEFICIAL
- WOULD RECOMMEND LIBERTY UNIVERSITY
Liberty University conducts surveys of alumni to examine attitudes and employment status of graduates. ‘Employed’ includes alumni who are employed as either full-time or part-time, self-employed, serving in the Armed Forces, or employed and continuing their education. Respondents selecting “Employed before graduation” are counted as employed within six months of graduation. Job relevance rates of graduates are defined as those students who are employed in a job that is either directly or somewhat directly related to their field of study.
Alumni were asked to provide the likelihood they would recommend Liberty to a friend or colleague on a 0-10 scale. The percentage shows those alumni who rated a likelihood of 7 or higher. The values provided in the graphics above are from data collected from graduates who responded to the 2017 Liberty University Alumni and Graduate Exit Surveys. The results of these surveys demonstrate that we are successful in our mission to train up future generations as Champions for Christ.
Source: Liberty University Alumni and Graduate Exit Survey Surveys 2017 (n = 5,554)