Covering the Cost of Quality Education
Liberty University is one of the leading Christian universities in the nation and the largest university in Virginia. As a nonprofit institution, Liberty University will never charge you high college tuition fees to profit from your educational investment. Instead, our online college tuition costs are kept at a reasonable rate.
Tuition costs at Liberty University cover the state-of-the-art, accredited Christian education you will receive from our world-renowned faculty, along with a multitude of resources and services to help you succeed. Our online degree programs are designed with you in mind — they’ll provide you with an education that you can be proud of. Whatever career path you take, a Liberty degree will enhance your résumé and open doors for exciting new opportunities.
For more information regarding online college tuition costs, please visit our Liberty University Online Programs tuition rate and fees page.
Moving You Forward, Not Holding You Back Financially
- By earning your online college degree or certificate from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you can be confident that your degree will be respected in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs has not increased in four straight years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has kept costs low as a non-profit university.
- Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award associate, bachelor’s, masters and doctoral degrees.
- Liberty has received accreditation for its resident Clinical Mental Health Counseling (M.A.) program, its online Master of Education: School Counseling program, and its online Ph.D. in Counselor Education and Supervision from the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP).
- Our AA Accounting, AA Business, AA Business Management Information Systems, BS Business Administration, BS Accounting (residential and online), BS Business Management Information Systems (residential and online), MS Accounting, and MBA (36- and 45-hour) have been granted accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- Liberty is accredited by the Commission on Sports Management Accreditation (COSMA) and Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).