Covering the Cost of Quality Education
Liberty University is one of the leading Christian universities in the nation and the largest university in Virginia. As a nonprofit institution, Liberty University will never charge you high college tuition fees to profit from your educational investment. Instead, we strive to keep our online college tuition costs at a reasonable rate.
Tuition costs at Liberty University cover the state-of-the-art, accredited Christian education you will receive from our world-renowned faculty, along with the multitude of resources and services you will gain to help you succeed. Our online degree programs are designed with you in mind — they’ll provide you with an education that you can be proud of. Whatever career path you take, a Liberty degree can help enhance your résumé and open doors for exciting new opportunities.
For more information regarding online college tuition costs, please visit our Liberty University online program’s tuition rate and fees page.
Moving You Forward Without Holding You Back Financially
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 5 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has kept costs low as a nonprofit university.
Liberty is ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility by BestColleges.com — and ranked as the #2 online school in America by Niche.com. Earning your online degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition will set you apart from others in your field.
- Liberty offers discounts for qualified military service members, their spouses, and first responders! See the Military Tuition Discount and First Responder Discount pages for details.
- Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees.
- Liberty has received accreditation for the M.A. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling program, the Master of Education in School Counseling program, and the Ph.D. in Counselor Education and Supervision from the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP).
- A majority of our online business associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees have been granted accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Liberty also provides programs accredited by the Commission on Sport Management Accreditation (COSMA) and the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).