Gain a Deeper Understanding of World Affairs with an Online PhD in Public Policy – Chinese Affairs from Liberty University
With different nations and states having competing visions of how world affairs should be conducted, the present age in which we live is unique. In times like these, our nation needs strong leaders, substantive statesmen, and keen policymakers. If that sounds like you, then you may want to consider pursuing your Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Public Policy – Chinese Affairs at Liberty.
With Liberty University’s PhD in Public Policy – Chinese Affairs, you can gain a deeper knowledge of Chinese affairs and the Chinese presence on the world stage. This degree can help prepare you to interact with policy on a new level. If you want to pursue opportunities on Capitol Hill or with the United Nations, a doctorate in public policy – Chinese affairs can help you stand out.
Whether you are new to the field of public policy or are a seasoned veteran, a PhD in Public Policy – Chinese Affairs from Liberty can help you succeed as an expert in the field of public policy.
Why Choose Liberty’s Public Policy PhD?
As you search for online doctoral programs in public policy, we know that quality is important. At Liberty, your public policy courses will be taught by professors who have years of experience in public policy and related fields. In addition, Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC), so you can be confident that you’re receiving a world-class education.
At Liberty, we don’t sacrifice flexibility for quality. With courses that are 100% online with no set login times, you can complete your public policy PhD program in Chinese affairs from the comfort of home. And if your job requires you to travel, your studies can go with you!
Military Tuition Discount
Lead your field with the doctoral degree you want — at a price you’ve earned. As a thank-you for your military service, Liberty University offers current and former service members like you or your spouse multiple pathways to earn a doctoral degree for only $300/credit hour. Find out how you can take advantage of this unique opportunity and reach the pinnacle of your profession — for less.
What Will You Learn in Our PhD in Public Policy – Chinese Affairs Degree?
As you pursue your PhD in Public Policy – Chinese Affairs, you will study a variety of topics including the political economy of China, competing views of statesmanship, and Chinese strategy. In addition, you will study the nuances that come with public policy, including methods of analyzing data as well as how to conduct policy research.
Through a rigorous study of federalism and intergovernmental relations, natural law, the Founding Era, and the Constitution, you can prepare to not only be an expert in public policy, but also a voice of change. By learning how to interact with countries like China that have different schools of thought from the West, you can prepare to craft policy that positively impacts generations to come.
- PLCY 802 – Competing Visions of Statesmanship
- PLCY 866 – The Political Economy of China*
- PLCY 868 – Chinese and Western Strategic Thought*
- PLCY 869 – Chinese Grand Strategy*
*Course guide coming soon
Highlights of Our PhD in Public Policy Degree
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank in the top 10% of Niche.com’s best online schools in America. Earning your online public policy degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 9 years – and counting.
- You can complete your online PhD in Public Policy – Chinese Affairs in as little as 3 years!
PhD in Public Policy Degree Information
- This program falls under our Helms School of Government.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- View our Graduate Government Course Guides (login required).
- Within this PhD, you will complete a dissertation with the support of our experienced faculty.
Potential Career Opportunities for PhD in Public Policy – Chinese Affairs Graduates
Upon completion of your PhD in Public Policy, you can pursue a variety of careers, including:
- Counterterrorism analyst
- Federal agent
- Foreign policy expert
- Government leader
- Intelligence analyst
- Policy consultant
- Policy researcher
- Professor (higher education)
Admission Requirements for Our Online PhD in Public Policy – Chinese Affairs Degree
A regionally or nationally accredited master’s degree with a 3.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency (for applicants whose native language is other than English)
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.