Help Your Business Grow with Our Online Graduate Certificate in Organizational Communication
Our Graduate Certificate in Organizational Communication provides the training you need to improve communication within your business or organization and help it thrive. In our graduate certificate program, you will learn how to apply effective communication strategies to the interrelationships of people in the workplace. With practical training focused on current industry issues, our online Graduate Certificate in Organizational Communication will give you a well-rounded education so you can make a positive impact on your workplace.
With a certificate in organizational communication, you can become an asset to your business, capable of employing various communication strategies to help your company succeed. Throughout this certificate program, you will analyze business communication strategies for conflict resolution, group settings, and organizational settings.
Why Choose Liberty’s Organizational Communication Online Graduate Certificate Program?
We have used our experience as a pioneer in distance learning to create programs that meet your needs as a student and a professional. Available 100% online with no set login times, our Graduate Certificate in Organizational Communication gives you the ability to pursue the graduate-level education you need while staying connected with your family, job, church, and community. Our organizational communications certificate courses are taught by professors who have extensive, real-world experience in business communications, which means you are getting first-hand training you can use to further your career. Rooted in a Christian worldview, our online Graduate Certificate in Organizational Communication will equip you to succeed in the business communication field with excellence and integrity.
What Will You Learn in Our Online Graduate Certificate in Organizational Communication?
Building on your prior education and business experience, our online Graduate Certificate in Organizational Communication provides you with an overview of the theories and practice of large-scale and interpersonal communication. You will learn how to choose the correct communication technique so you can avoid and resolve conflicts. You will also learn how effective communication within your organization can help motivate employees and improve their decision-making, team building, and leadership skills. By building your communications skills with our Graduate Certificate in Organizational Communication, you will be prepared to help your business reach new goals.
- COMS 520 – Communication Theory and Practices
- COMS 560 – Communication and Conflict
- COMS 622 – Organizational Communication
Our Online Organizational Communication Graduate Certificate Program
- By earning your Graduate Certificate in Organizational Communication from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 4 years – and counting.
- You can complete your Graduate Certificate in Organizational Communication online in as little as one semester.
- You may apply the credits you earn in the graduate certificate in organizational communication toward one of our related master’s degrees when you are ready to continue your education.
Our Online Graduate Organizational Communication Certificate Program Information
- This online certificate program falls under the School of Communication and Digital Content.
- Download and review the online organizational communication Certificate Completion Plan.
Military Benefits of Our Online Organizational Communication Graduate Certificate Program
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 for graduate (per credit hour)
- 8-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set login times.
Admission Requirements for Our Online Graduate Certificate in Organizational Communication Program
A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 2.5 or above cumulative combined GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.