Enhance Your Strategic Business Skills with Our Online Graduate Certificate in Applied Communication Studies
As a working professional, effective communication is critical to your success. Our online Graduate Certificate in Applied Communication Studies provides the advanced business communication skills you need to supplement your education in a 100% online program format. By earning this communication studies certificate, you will be equipped to implement communication strategies and technologies that will diversify your business engagement tools. You will also learn the business communication skills you need to lead your business forward with integrity and excellence.
Why Choose Liberty’s Online Graduate Certificate in Applied Communication Studies Program?
At Liberty University, we believe in giving you the training you need for success, and our 100% online Graduate Certificate in Applied Communication Studies is designed to give you more effective ways to reach your market and enhance inter-organizational communication. You will study under professors with real-world experience in business and professional communication who will help you apply communication theory to everyday situations so you can find solutions to your company’s problems. Designed to maximize your time as a student and a professional, our online graduate communications certificate will give you the communication skills you need to advance your career.
What Will You Learn in Our Online Applied Communications Studies Graduate Certificate Program?
Our online Graduate Certificate in Applied Communications Studies teaches you how to use established and emerging media technologies for communicating specific, targeted messages to diverse audiences. Throughout our online applied communication studies graduate certificate program, you will learn effective communication techniques for motivating people, managing organizational stress, developing teams, and leading team members through change. Your graduate certificate in communications will also prepare you to connect with others, helping you lead successfully as you make a positive impact in your field.
Applied Communication Studies Required Courses
- COMS 532 – Media Technologies and Communication Strategies
- COMS 542 – Communication in Christian Ministry
- COMS 622 – Organizational Communication
Program Highlights for Our Online Graduate Certificate in Applied Communication Studies
- By earning your online Graduate Certificate in Applied Communication Studies from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 4 years – and counting.
- You can complete your Graduate Certificate in Applied Communication Studies online in as little as one semester.
- You can transfer the business and communication courses from this online graduate certificate in applied communication studies into a related graduate program.
Similar Online Programs
You may also be interested in taking the next step in your education with Liberty University’s online Master of Arts in Communication degree or online Master of Arts in Strategic Communication degree.
Applied Communication Online Grad Certificate Information
- This online graduate certificate program falls under the School of Communication & Digital Content.
- Download and review the Certificate Completion Plan for this applied communication program.
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 for graduate (per credit hour)
- 8-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set login times.
Admission Requirements for Our Online Graduate Certificate in Applied Communication Studies Program
A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 2.25 or above cumulative combined GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.