Pass On Your Business Knowledge with a PhD in Organization and Management – Online Executive Coaching Program
Are you a business professional looking to help other industry leaders grow and succeed? Do you want to teach business at a university or contribute to modern business research and scholarship? Maybe you have a passion for working directly in the field and hope to earn a doctoral business degree in order to boost your résumé — but you don’t have a business-related master’s degree. If that sounds like you, Liberty’s 100% online Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Organization and Management – Executive Coaching can help.
Our executive coaching program is designed to help you gain a solid foundation in business research methods, coaching theory, and psychology. You’ll take a unique blend of courses that can help you grow as an executive coach or assist other executive coaches as they serve their clients. Whether you enjoy the practical or theoretical side of business, you can develop valuable skills that may serve you well as a top-level executive, business leader, consultant, or scholar.
Why Choose Liberty’s Doctorate in Management and Organization – Online Coaching Degree Program?
As a pioneer in distance education since 1985, Liberty is committed to offering programs that blend flexibility, affordability, and accessibility. With our PhD in Organization and Management – Executive Coaching degree, you can hone your skill set and prepare to lead with integrity in private, nonprofit, and higher education settings.
Here are just some of the benefits of choosing Liberty’s doctorate in management and organization – online coaching degree program:
- Flexibility | Our PhD in Organization and Management – Executive Coaching degree is offered 100% online, and most of the courses are only 8 weeks long. You can earn your degree from the comfort of home and easily access your course materials whenever you need them. Most importantly, you can stay invested in the things that matter — like your family, job, and community — while pursuing your career goals.
- Respected Academics | Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC). Our programs have met rigorous academic standards and accreditation requirements, so you can pursue your online executive coaching degree with confidence.
- Opportunities | According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the median salary for top executives in 2020 was $107,680.* With Liberty’s executive coaching and management doctorate, you can explore exciting, lucrative job opportunities.
*Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, at Top Executives, 2020 (viewed online July 7, 2021). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
Military Tuition Discount
Lead your field with the doctoral degree you want — at a price you’ve earned. As a thank-you for your military service, Liberty University offers current and former service members like you or your spouse multiple pathways to earn a doctoral degree for only $300/credit hour. Find out how you can take advantage of this unique opportunity and reach the pinnacle of your profession — for less.
What Will You Learn in Our Executive Coaching Doctorate?
Our PhD in Organization and Management – online coaching degree is divided into 4 main parts: core organization and management courses, research courses, the executive coaching specialization, and a dissertation sequence. Our goal is to help you develop specialized expertise in organizational structure and development as well as management of organizational resources.
Within the core courses, you’ll explore risk management, human resource management, strategy formulation, and strategic thinking. You can also learn how to manage contemporary organizations and drive organizational change by critically assessing the structure of your company. The research courses cover a variety of quantitative, qualitative, and applied research methods. By diving deep into advanced business topics, you can become equipped to complete your dissertation and contribute to the base of knowledge in your field.
The executive coaching specialization is designed to help you provide valuable guidance to business leaders, managers, and executives. You’ll explore various theories, methods, and techniques for executive coaching. You can also learn how to leverage data for decision-making and utilize the most effective coaching strategies as you help other business professionals influence organizational objectives, processes, and culture. Additionally, you’ll study key topics in industrial and organizational psychology, such as organizational development, workplace attitudes, and research on personnel and management. By gaining a solid foundation in psychology and coaching, you can make a positive impact in the business world.
- BMAL 703 – Managing the Contemporary Organization
- BMAL 720 – Leveraging Data for Decision-Making
- BMAL 755 – Coaching Theory and Practice
- PSYC 716 – Theories and Research in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
Highlights of Our PhD in Organizational Management – Executive Coaching Degree Online
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 3 online schools in America. Earning your online degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 8 years — and counting.
- Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- You can complete this doctorate in coaching online in just 3 years.
- Most of our online PhD courses are offered in an 8-week format, and all of our courses are taught by industry experts who are committed to your success.
- Don’t have a business-related master’s degree? You can still apply to this program and develop the skills you need to pursue executive business roles.
Doctorate in Coaching Online Degree Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
- View the PhD in Organization and Management Handbook for additional program information.
Career Opportunities for Graduates of the Doctorate in Management Online – Executive Coaching Program
- Executive business leader
- Executive coach
- Leadership development consultant
- Private business consultant
- University professor
Admission Requirements for the PhD in Organization and Management – Online Executive Coaching Program
A regionally or nationally accredited master’s degree with a 3.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency (for applicants whose native language is other than English)
If you have further questions about admission requirements for this program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.