Develop Efficient Systems and Processes with a PhD in Business Administration – Supply Chain and Logistics
As an experienced business leader, you understand that making processes more efficient is key to maximizing profit. By earning a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Business Administration – Supply Chain and Logistics from Liberty, you can take the next step in your business career and prepare to implement processes that save your organization time and money. With a supply chain management degree, you can become equipped to make strategic business decisions and transform your company at all levels.
Companies make use of many different key performance indicators (KPIs), ratios, and efficiency metrics. By learning different techniques for optimizing supply chains and overseeing logistics, you can prepare to help your organization grow and thrive. Additionally, by completing a dissertation, you can contribute original research to the world of business and prepare to solve complex, real-world challenges.
Why Choose Liberty’s PhD in Logistics and Supply Chain Management?
We know quality is important as you consider PhD in Business Administration programs. That is why our courses are taught by faculty who have advanced degrees in business and related areas of study. In addition, our professors have years of experience working in the business field – so you can be confident that you are learning time-tested theories and industry-leading techniques.
Liberty is also accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC). With this accreditation, you can rest assured that you are receiving a world-class education.
Additionally, we recognize that flexibility is important when choosing a PhD in business. That is why our courses are offered 100% online with no set login times. With flexibility like this, you can continue to remain invested in your family, career, and community – all while earning your degree from the comfort of home.
Military Tuition Discount
Lead your field with the doctoral degree you want — at a price you’ve earned. As a thank-you for your military service, Liberty University offers current and former service members like you or your spouse multiple pathways to earn a doctoral degree for only $300/credit hour. Find out how you can take advantage of this unique opportunity and reach the pinnacle of your profession — for less.
What Will You Learn in Our PhD in Business Administration – Supply Chain and Logistics?
In our PhD in operations management and logistics, you will take a variety of courses covering topics like Lean Six Sigma, the global supply chain, and logistics management. In these courses, you can develop quantitative and qualitative decision-making skills that you may need as a manager. In addition, you can learn how to optimize supply chains in a way that minimizes waste and maximizes the goals of firms, their shareholders, and customers.
You will also take a series of courses in research to prepare you for your dissertation. You will author original research that pushes the boundaries of knowledge within the field of business. With experience like this, you can stand out from the competition and prepare for roles in government, academia, and private and public organizations – both domestically and worldwide.
- BUSI 730 – Strategic Allocation of Financial Resources
- BUSI 741 – Global Supply Chain Strategy*
- BUSI 742 – Global Logistics Strategy*
- BUSI 743 – Managing for Lean Six Sigma*
*Course guide coming soon
Highlights of Our PhD in Business Administration – Supply Chain and Logistics Degree
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 3 online schools in America. Earning your online PhD in Business Administration degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 8 years – and counting.
- You will be granted access to a wide variety of online resources through Liberty University’s library portal while you pursue your PhD in Business Administration.
- You can complete your PhD in Business Administration degree online in as little as 3 years.
PhD in Business Administration – Supply Chain Management Degree Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
- View the PhD in Business Administration Handbook
- Contribute to the body of knowledge in your field through this program’s integrated dissertation process.
Potential Career Opportunities for PhD in Business Administration – Supply Chain and Logistics Graduates
Graduates of our supply chain management PhD may be better qualified to pursue a variety of positions, including:
- Business professor
- Company executive
- Decision scientist/operations manager
- Director of operations
- Private business consultant
Admission Requirements for Our PhD in Business Administration – Supply Chain and Logistics
A regionally or nationally accredited master’s degree in business or a business-related field with at least 30 hours of graduate business credit with a 3.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.