Enrich Your Career by Earning a Communication for Human Services Certificate Online with Liberty University
Our online Graduate Communication for Human Services certificate program provides the training and foundational knowledge you need to pursue a variety of job and career opportunities. This certificate program will equip you to apply insight gained through the study of human behavior to positively impact the well-being of those you serve and lead. You will utilize theories from disciplines like psychology, theology, interpersonal communications, multicultural issues, and group dynamics and apply them to communications in the human services marketplace. By focusing on the communication aspect of everyday relationships, our graduate communication for human services certificate program will prepare you to excel in basic communication skills, helping others, and ministry.
Why Choose Liberty’s Communication for Human Services Graduate Certificate Program?
We strive to live out Christ-like characteristics and use the power of faith and education to transform people and the world. Our mission is to Train Champions for Christ, and this is why we designed our graduate certificate in communication for human services program to help you integrate your faith and your professional life. Whether you are currently working in human services or are looking to start a new career, our Graduate Certificate in Communication for Human Services program will make you stand out as a Christ-centered, ethical, and value-driven professional.
What Will You Learn in Our Graduate Communication for Human Services Certificate Program?
Our graduate communication for human services certificate provides training in current communication theories, research, and trends in communication. These research-based theories will help you better understand the role communication plays in both ministry and professional settings. Through three in-depth communication classes, you will learn how to interact with individuals in a variety of professional settings. When you understand communication, you can better lead and inspire people in your job, ministry, and personal life.
- COMS 520 – Communications Theory & Practices
- COMS 542 – Communication in Christian Ministry
- COMS 622 – Organizational Communication
Our Online Graduate Certificate in Communication for Human Services Program Highlights
- By completing your Communication for Human Services graduate certificate program at a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 4 years – and counting.
- You can complete our online Graduate Certificate Program in Communication for Human Services in one semester!
Our Online Certificate in Communication for Human Services Program Information
- Download and review the Certificate Completion Plan for course specific information.
- This online certificate program falls under the School of Communications and Digital Content.
- Gainful Employment Data
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 for graduate (per credit hour)
- 8-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set login times.
Admission Requirements for Our Online Graduate Certificate in Communication for Human Services
A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 2.0 or above cumulative combined GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.