Financial Aid Forms and Eligibility
Get started setting up your financial aid. Follow these steps and submit the forms below that apply to you.
Financial Aid Steps
Submit Your FAFSA
Apply for Financial Aid
Complete Financial Check-In
Log in to ASIST and complete your Financial Check-In (FCI). Once you have submitted all requested documents your financial aid can be processed. Need help? Check out these FCI tutorial videos for online and residential students.
Financial Aid Forms
You may need to submit forms to the Financial Aid Office to maintain aid eligibility or complete a review process.
You should only complete the forms requested by either Financial Aid or Student Accounts and submit a tracked letter and/or email.
Forms in your Student Account
- Asset Verification Form
- External Aid Form
- Federal Direct Student Loan Change Request Form
- Federal PLUS Loan Change Form
- High School Self-Certification Form
- Private Student Loan Change Request Form
- Statement of Educational Purpose
- Statement of Household Members Form
- Verification Worksheets (Dependent and Independent)
Make sure to complete the form for the applicable year that aid is being requested. Completed and signed forms can be faxed to (434) 582-2053 or scanned and emailed to email@example.com.
2019-2020 Public Forms
- 2019-2020 Physician Certification Form and Personal Statement Form
- 2019-2020 Previous Enrollment History Appeal Form
- 2019-2020 Professional Judgment Application
- 2019-2020 Two-Year College Transfer (CTG) Application