Financial Aid Forms and Eligibility
Get started setting up your financial aid. Follow these steps and submit the forms below that apply to you.
Financial Aid Steps
Submit Your FAFSA
Apply for Financial Aid
Complete Financial Check-In
Log in to ASIST and complete your Financial Check-In (FCI). Once you have submitted all requested documents your financial aid can be processed. Need help? Check out these FCI tutorial videos for online and residential students.
Financial Aid Forms
You may need to submit forms to the Financial Aid Office to maintain aid eligibility or complete a review process.
You should only complete the forms requested by either Financial Aid or Student Accounts and submit a tracked letter and/or email.
Forms in your Student Account
- Asset Verification Form
- External Aid Form (Use this form to notify Financial Aid about your Corp TA, 529 Plan, or Outside Scholarship)
- Disability Discharge Personal Statement
- Federal Direct Student Loan Change Request Form
- Federal PLUS Loan Change Form
- Fresh Start Initiative for Defaulted Loans
- High School Self-Certification Form
- Private Student Loan Change Request Form
- Statement of Educational Purpose
- Statement of Household Members Form
- Verification Worksheets (Dependent and Independent)
Make sure to complete the form for the applicable year that aid is being requested. Completed and signed forms can be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2022-2023 Public Forms
- 2022-2023 Disability Discharge Physician Certification Form
- 2022-2023 Professional Judgment Application