Financial Aid Forms and Eligibility
Financial Aid Steps
Submit Your FAFSA
Apply for Financial Aid
Complete Financial Check-In
Log in to ASIST and complete your Financial Check-In (FCI). Once you have submitted all requested documents your financial aid can be processed. Need help? Check out these FCI tutorial videos for online and residential students.
Financial Aid Forms
You may need to submit forms to the Financial Aid Office to maintain aid eligibility or complete a review process.
You should only complete the forms requested by either Financial Aid or Student Accounts and submit a tracked letter and/or email.
Forms in your Student Account
- Asset Verification Form
- External Aid Form
- Federal Direct Student Loan Change Request Form
- Federal PLUS Loan Change Form
- High School Self-Certification Form
- Private Student Loan Change Request Form
- Statement of Educational Purpose
- Statement of Household Members Form
- Verification Worksheets (Dependent and Independent)
Make sure to complete the form for the applicable year that aid is being requested. Completed and signed forms can be scanned and emailed to email@example.com.
2021-2022 Public Forms
2022-2023 Public Forms
- 2022-2023 Professional Judgement Application
- 2022-2023 Physician Certification Form and Personal Statement Form
- 2022-2023 Virginia Tuition Assistance Grant Application
- You can now e-sign! VTAG Application Digital Signature Instructions