College Financing Plan
The College Financing Plan is a standardized financial aid form for all colleges and universities (provided by the U.S. Department of Education) to assist in making aid and cost comparisons for multiple schools simple and easy to read.
The form is available to all undergraduate students and all military students (regardless of degree level) once you have been accepted and have a package with a cost of attendance and aid for a particular academic year. You will find your personal form in your ASIST account (Financial Aid > Award for Aid Year > Award Overview > College Financing Plan).
Included on the Plan:
- Estimated Cost of Attendance (Tuition and fees, housing and meals, books and supplies, transportation, and other education costs)
- Total Grants and Scholarships (Grants and scholarships from Liberty, Federal Pell Grant, Grants from your state, and other scholarships you can use)
- Net Cost (Cost of attendance minus total grants and scholarships)
- Work options (Work-study: Federal, state, or institutional)
- Loan Options (Federal Direct Subsidized Loan, Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan, and Federal Perkins Loan*)
- Other Options (Family Contribution, payment plan options, military or national service benefits, Parent or Grad PLUS Loans, Non-Federal private education loans)
- Glossary of terms
- Institutional Graduation Rate for full-time students who graduated within 6 years
- Institutional Repayment Rate versus the National Average Repayment Rate for borrowers entering into repayment within 3 years of leaving school.
- Median Borrowing
- Information regarding loan repayment
- Institutional Aid Office contact information
Net Price Calculator
Discounts and exemptions are not listed as potential aid on the College Financing Plan. Use the Net Price Calculator for a more detailed and accurate calculation that includes additional institutional, state, and outside aid.
Liberty University, as permitted by federal regulation [34 CFR 668.41], electronically disseminates consumer information, including the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act information. Upon request, the institution will provide a free paper copy. Anyone signing or processing financial aid forms or seeking information or assistance at Liberty University must read, understand, and comply with the requirements disclosed, which are available 24 hours a day at www.Liberty.edu/ConsumerInfo.