Liberty University’s Transfer Partnerships
Do you have some non-traditional or non-institutional credit that you would like to apply to a college degree? Or perhaps you are missing one vital prerequisite for your desired program? Transfer partnerships are a great way to receive college credit for non-college work. Here are some online providers and unaccredited institutions approved for transfer here at Liberty University.
Please note: Before Liberty can award transfer credit from transfer partnerships, you must apply for an eligible program.
Unaccredited Institutions Approved for Transfer
The following unaccredited institutions have been approved for transfer.
- Amherst County Bible Institute
- Calvary Chapel Bible College Murrieta, CA, and extension campuses only. Affiliate campuses are not approved
- Anchor Christian University
- Christian Leaders College
- Coastland Christian Bible College & University
- Cross Church School of Ministry
- Fruitland Baptist Bible Institute (UG religion courses only)
- Gateway College of Evangelism
- Greek Bible College (formerly Greek Bible Institute)
- Heritage Bible College
- Kansas City College and Bible School
- Ethnos360 Bible Institute
- Toronto Baptist Seminary and Bible College (UG religion courses only)
- Trinity College of the Bible & Seminary
- Willmington School of the Bible (Liberty Bible Institute)
- Word of Life Argentina
- Word of Life Hungary
- Word of Life Philippines
Restrictions may apply to which courses can transfer. Please contact a transfer office for details:
Undergraduate Online: email@example.com
For more detailed information please visit our Transfer Equivalency Guide page.