Connect with Your Campus, Peers, and Faculty Members Through Liberty University’s Chat, Facebook, and Other Social Media Accounts
As a student at Liberty University, we want you to feel connected and a part of the Liberty University family, no matter where you’re studying. Our online chat support, social media outlets, webinars, and tutorials provide a platform for our student community and help you stay up-to-date with the latest Liberty University news. Liberty University’s social media platforms (like Facebook) will help connect you with all official social media accounts for departments and schools.
We encourage all Liberty University students to take advantage of this communal experience. Opportunities are available to:
- Live stream our weekly convocation service and Wednesday night Campus Community services
- Stay up-to-date on all the happenings around campus
- Gain valuable information from other students in your degree program
Staying connected to your campus through social media is a great way to enhance your educational journey! Develop networking opportunities, grow in your spiritual walk, and be encouraged by peers and professors.
- Use our Facebook page to find out about upcoming football games, concerts, and visits from world-renowned speakers and cultural icons!
- Follow us on Twitter for important updates and events.
- Follow us on YouTube to watch videos, presentations, past Convocations services, and more!
- By following us on LinkedIn, you will benefit from the network of Liberty Alumni, Staff and Faculty in your field! Use Yammer to connect with other students!
- Yammer is a social media platform and community featuring an interactive newsfeed and an easy to use mobile app. Features include integration with Office 365, the ability to create and collaborate in groups, and the opportunity to connect with Liberty University’s broader social network, which includes our alumni, faculty, staff, and students.