AITE Capstone – CSIS 416
CG • Section 8WK • 07/01/2018 to 12/31/2199 • Modified 07/28/2020
This is the capstone course. The student will learn to work in teams in the programming of their capstone project. The teams will give both written and oral presentations to their clients. (Formerly CSCI 416)
CSCI 405 or CSIS 408
This course is the culmination of all previous applied web technologies courses. It is designed as an integrative course where all previous knowledge is utilized in academic projects, real-world projects, and/or university projects.
Measurable Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Work with a team of peers to accomplish a web project plan.
- Be a responsible team member and incorporate professional, ethical, legal, security, and social responsibilities while working on a web project plan.
- Utilize the correct techniques, skills, and tools for a web project plan.
- Use standards-based web programming to complete a web project plan.
- Apply a biblical worldview to applied Internet technologies.
Course Requirements Checklist
After reading the Course Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the related checklist found in Module/Week 1.
Discussion Board Forums (4)
Discussion boards are collaborative learning experiences. Therefore, the student is required to create a thread in response to the provided prompt for each forum.
Each thread must be 300–500 words and demonstrate course-related knowledge. In addition to the thread, the student is required to reply to 1 other classmate’s thread. Each reply must be 100–200 words.
Projects must contain all of the required parts as indicated in the assignment instructions as they are graded based upon an ssigned part being present or not. The project files will be submitted to Blackboard in the appropriate assignment area.