- Lead multiple online sessions through WebEx each week of the academic year (fall, spring, and summer)
- Develop interactive presentations and discussions on difficult course content
- Integrate effective study and learning strategies to maximize students’ potential for academic progress
- Enrolled in a Liberty University degree program
- Completed the course with a final grade of “B”, preferably “A”
- Current overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Eligible to receive federal work-study funds preferred
- Competitive pay, a great stepping stone to teaching, and looks great on a résumé
- Must be able to work an average of 10 hours per week with a maximum of 15 hours per week
- Available to students living anywhere in the United States
- To submit an application and for more information regarding job duties, go to the student job openings web page on the Human Resources website and search “Supplemental Instruction.” Those who have previously interviewed for these positions and were not hired should not reapply.
Please note that these positions do not require eligibility for federal work-study funding, but it is highly preferred. If you are a US citizen or resident, you can apply for work-study funding (even retroactively). If you apply for an SI Leader position, be sure to fill out and submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to Liberty’s Financial Aid Office for the current and/or upcoming school year.