Liberty University Has the Right Online Program at the Low Tuition Rate You Need!
With over 450 online programs ranging from certificates to doctoral programs, we are sure you will find the perfect online degree program for your educational and career goals at Liberty University.
We provide a world-class education that enables you to combine your professional life with your faith. Take the first step by finding the right program for you!
Online Certificate Programs
Online Certificate Programs are one of the fastest ways to earn documentation of progress towards a higher level of education. Online certificate programs are a great way to learn new skills to advance or change your career. An online certificate program can also help enhance your marketability with current and future employers. We offer Certificate Programs at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
Online Associate Degree Programs
Our Online Associate Programs are a great way to get started with your online education! An Associate’s Degree is the quickest way to earn a degree from Liberty University. At only 60 credit hours, you can earn your Associate’s Degree in as little as two years! Additionally, an Associate’s Degree is an excellent choice for someone who wants to jumpstart their higher education and stand out among others who only have a high school diploma or college certificate.
Online Bachelor’s Degree Programs
Our Online Bachelor’s Degrees are four-year college degrees that open the door to new career opportunities and are required before attending a graduate degree program. Liberty University’s online Bachelor’s degree programs offer students the opportunity to earn an
A Master’s Degree is a specialized program you can earn following the completion of a Bachelor’s Degree. Liberty University’s online Programs offer a variety of Master’s Programs to help you gain a career in high demand fields such as professional counseling, business administration, education, and nursing. Many of our online Master’s Programs can be completed in just a year! Having a Master’s Degree will separate you from others competing in your career field.
Online Postgraduate and Doctoral Degree Programs
A Doctoral or Post-Graduate Program allows you to complete the highest level of education making you an expert in your field. Because all of our Doctoral Degrees are a part of accredited programs, your achievement will be widely recognized. Liberty University is one of the premier online colleges offering Online Doctoral Programs to help you grow in your field while advancing your career goals. Most of our Doctoral Programs are available 100% online!
Did You Know: Liberty University’s Online Programs Have Some of the Lowest Tuition Rates Among Top Universities
At Liberty University, we strive to offer a world-class online education with an affordable tuition rate. As a nonprofit institution, Liberty University has some of the lowest tuition rates compared to other top universities. Tuition for all our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 5 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep our tuition rates low as a nonprofit university.
- Liberty University offers scholarships and flexible payment plans to make earning an online degree at Liberty University even more affordable. Review our online tuition rates to see why Liberty is rated as one of the most affordable online universities in the nation.
- Are you a service member, veteran, military spouse, or Department of Defense employee? We are proud to support you in your pursuit of online education by offering some of the lowest tuition rates for servicemembers and their spouses in the country.
- You also can earn additional college credit with your military and life experience.
- Liberty University has a dedicated Office of Military Affairs to help you utilize your Tuition Assistance and GI Bill® benefits, as well as any additional support you need throughout your online degree program.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. Government website at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
What Are the Benefits of Getting an Education from a Christian School?
Founded in 1971, Pastor Jerry Falwell Sr. set out to establish a Christian college whose students would “go out in all walks of life to impact this world for God.” At Liberty University, we strive to live out Christ-like characteristics and to use the power of faith and education to transform people and the world. Our online programs will help make you stand out as a Christ-centered, ethical, and value-driven professional in the competitive workforce today. Liberty University students are encouraged to integrate their faith into their schoolwork and in their professional life.
What Makes Liberty University Stand Out?
- Liberty University is one of the largest private, nonprofit universities in the nation and the largest university in the state of Virginia.
- Liberty is ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility by BestColleges.com — and ranked as the #2 online school in America by Niche.com. Earning your online degree or certificate from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition will set you apart from others in your field.
Take a Look at What Our Students and Alumni Are Saying
Every day we hear how Liberty University’s online programs have made a difference in the lives of our students and alumni. Whether it is spiritual encouragement, a promotion, or academic achievement, our students and alumni are excited to share what Liberty University has done for them!
- Read what our students have to say about Liberty University.
- See what our alumni are doing now that they have graduated.