M.A. in Music & Worship
Residential Master of Arts in Music & Worship
The Master of Arts in Music and Worship prepares leaders for the changing task of worship ministry in the evangelical community. These ministries include worship teaching, worship training, practical understanding of worship and music in the local church, and cultural analysis.
The Master of Arts in Music and Worship incorporates a foundational core of music, worship, and research with skill development and ministry training. Unique to this degree is specialized instruction in advanced techniques and applied performance studies.
The Music and Worship (M.A.) degree is also offered online.
Academics: M.A. in Music and Worship
Residential Music & Worship Cognates
Music & Worship Courses You Could Take
- Graduate Conducting for the Worship Leader (WMUS 515)
- Ensemble Pedagogy (MUSC 560)
- Advanced Contemporary Arranging Techniques for Worship (WMUS 525)
- Principles of Music and Worship Pedagogy (WMUS 670)
- Building a Theology of Worship (WRSP 635)
Start Your Career in Music & Worship
Career Opportunities in Music & Worship
- Music Minister
- Worship Leader
- Contemporary Artist
- Music and Worship Teacher
- Program Director for Concert Ministry
- Pursue Doctor of Worship Studies