Purchasing Card Application
A Liberty University Purchasing Card (P-Card) is intended for small point-of-sale purchase and travel/professional development expenses. The use of a P-Card is a privilege, and if misused, appropriate disciplinary action will be taken, including termination of employment and criminal prosecution.
- Successful completion of the following Finance Training Classes is REQUIRED:
- Finance 100: Foundations of Finance
- Finance 220: Infor Expense Reports
- Once you have successfully completed the above courses, the P-Card Application will be made available to you for submission. If you are not able to access the form, please email email@example.com.
- If not yet completed, you may be prompted to review and sign the Travel & Entertainment Policy Acknowledgement Letter.
- Your card will arrive 7-10 days after your application is fully approved. You will be notified of delivery through the P-Card Application Suite and request a pickup appointment.