Branded Items and Apparel
All branded items and apparel should be purchased through the LU Branded Inventory Catalog. This process speeds up order and delivery times, ensures consistent branding, and reduces spending and inventory. The catalog contains frequently purchased branded items from preferred suppliers. We are always working to improve branded item selection, however. If you find something new—products not included in the catalog can be requested through the exception request form.
For more information, please visit the LU Licensing & Branded Webpage below:
Ready to place your order?
Sign in to BuyLU to access below:
LU Branded Inventory
- Navigate to the LU Branded Inventory tile.
- Select desired items from the catalog. Users should purchase only what is needed for a specific event without concern for quantity discounting.
- Standard requisition approvals will be required.
- Order will be fulfilled and scheduled for delivery
- Delivery will be handled through Postal Services.
- Invoice/Credit Memo will be generated.
- If you have items needing to be returned, please contact Warehouse Services.
Note: This process does not apply to uniforms, mailers, and other marketing documents.
LU Branded Free Inventory
Procurement and Campus Logistics are partnering with business units to identify unused branded items that will be added to a surplus catalog. LU departments may take advantage of the LU Free Branded Inventory items at no cost.
Purchasing Non-Catalog Items (Exception Request Process)
- Submit the Exception Request Form. Each item must be requested on a separate form.
- Quotes should be requested after your exception has been approved.
- Form will route to conditional review for approval.
- Conditional review for non-catalog promotional items and exceptions will be reviewed with the requesting department.
- If approved, the requesting Business Unit will use the standard requisition process in buyLU to make the purchase request.
- Purchases over $1000 require multiple bids.
- Procurement provides sourcing services. Reach out to your Buyer for assistance in obtaining multiple quotes.
- Licensed suppliers must be used for branded orders. (Click the link for licensed suppliers)
- Purchases under $1000 for branded items can be purchased with p-card.
- If not approved, the requesting Business Unit will be contacted and provided recommended substitutions from inventory to purchase.
- Non-catalog promotional items will be shipped to 12th Street Warehouse but not entered into buyLU.
- Storage and reorder of exceptions will be the responsibility of the requesting Business Unit.
- Reorder of exceptions will require submission of a new Branding Exception Request Form.
Note: Item specifications, business purpose, quantity, intended use and timeline will be required when submitting the exception request form.
For More Information Regarding LU Branding, Please Visit LU Marketing Website