Liberty University maintains a centralized procurement environment. The role of Procurement & Contract Administration is to help departments/schools make informed, best-value purchasing decisions. The University buys a wide variety of goods and services in numerous categories. Vendors interested in doing business with Liberty University should familiarize themselves with the following:
- Only Procurement is authorized to issue official Purchase Orders on behalf of Liberty University.
- Only the President, EVP for Finance, and the Procurement Department are authorized to sign contracts or agree to terms on behalf of Liberty University in accordance with the Contract Policy.
- Liberty University has the right to refuse invoice payment to any vendor not authorized to provide goods or services with either an official Purchase Order or a valid contract.
- Individual Liberty University Purchasing Card holders may spend up to $2,500 per total single purchase with no Purchase Order necessary in accordance with the P-Card policy.
- The referenced Terms and Conditions apply to all purchases unless changes are expressly authorized in the Purchase Order or Contract.
- Parking is at a premium. Vendors visiting campus must get a daily vendor parking pass at the Visitor’s Center or the main entrance of Green Hall in order to park on campus.
- Liberty University’s standard delivery requirement is ‘F.O.B. Destination’ with transportation charges prepaid on all orders to the University. There shall also be no fuel surcharge on any order.
- Liberty University’s standard payment terms are Net 45 from the date of delivery or date of invoice, whichever is later.
New vendors wishing to be included in a future request for a proposal should email firstname.lastname@example.org with company details. This information will be forwarded to the appropriate Procurement agent.