Become a Vendor at LU
Prospective vendors wishing to be included in a future request for a proposal should email email@example.com with company details. This information will be reviewed by the supplier management team for possible future opportunities. For more information, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for more details about supplier setup.
What is required to register as a vendor at LU?
Vendors will need:
- COI (If Applicable) – Liberty University COI Requirements
- Completed ePayables Form – If ACH is desired
Important Information for Vendors
Liberty University maintains a centralized procurement environment. The role of Procurement & Payment Services is to help departments/schools make informed, best-value purchasing decisions. The University buys a wide variety of goods and services in numerous categories. Vendors interested in doing business with Liberty University should familiarize themselves with the following:
- Only Procurement is authorized to issue official Purchase Orders on behalf of Liberty University.
- Only the President, CFO, and the Procurement Department are authorized to sign contracts or agree to terms on behalf of Liberty University.
- Liberty University’s standard payment terms are Net 45 from the date of delivery or date of invoice, whichever is later. For more payment terms, please visit our Payment Services page.
- Liberty University has the right to refuse invoice payment to any vendor not authorized to provide goods or services with either an official Purchase Order or a valid contract.
- The referenced Purchasing Terms and Conditions apply to all purchases unless changes are expressly authorized in the Purchase Order or Contract.
- Parking is at a premium. Vendors visiting campus must get a daily vendor parking pass at the Visitor’s Center or the main entrance of Green Hall in order to park on campus.
- Liberty University’s standard delivery requirement is ‘F.O.B. Destination’ with transportation charges prepaid on all orders to the University. There shall also be no fuel surcharge on any order.
- The Liberty University Whistleblower Portal is used to report incidents as defined in the Liberty University Whistleblower Policy.
- In accordance with our Non-Discrimination Policy, Liberty University does not engage in unlawful discrimination or harassment because of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, national origin, pregnancy or childbirth, disability or military veteran status in its educational programs and activities.