When autocomplete options are available, use up and down arrows to review and enter to select.
Apply Give

P-Card Replacement

Replacing an Expiring P-Card

Replacements for expiring P-Cards typically arrive at the P-Card Office 2-3 weeks prior to the P-Card expiration month. Upon arrival, the P-Card Office will email Cardholders with the instructions detailing how to obtain a new P-Card.

Note: Cardholders will be required to retake and successfully complete the Finance 221 course before their new card can be received.  

Replacing a Broken or Worn P-Card

To request a replacement P-Card for one that is broken or worn to the point that it is no longer usable, please email pcard@liberty.edu. The replacement will arrive at the P-Card Office within 7-10 business days from the date of the request. The P-Card Office will contact the cardholder by email when the card arrives. Please bring your old card with you when you pick up your new one.

Transferring Departments within Liberty University

P-Card holders transferring into a new department are required to close their P-Card.
If a new P-Card is required for the new position, please follow the steps below.

Reporting and Replacing a Lost, Stolen, or Compromised P-Card

If a P-Card is lost or stolen, or if transactions on the P-Card account were not authorized, call one of the following numbers immediately to close the card and order a replacement:

During business hours (M-F 8:00 am-5:00 pm), call the P-Card Office at (434) 582-2266 for assistance.

Outside of business hours, call Truist at (866) 907-3909 to report the card as lost, stolen, or compromised, then leave a message with the P-Card Office by phone at (434) 582-2266 or by email to alert them about the situation. Truist will close the card and send a replacement.

Note: To ensure a call with Truist goes as smoothly as possible:

  • Have the last 4 digits of the card available
  • Mention the card is a corporate credit card through Liberty University
  • Give the customer service representative the name on the card exactly as it is typed on the P-Card

If you have any difficulty reporting the fraud when you call Truist, please email the P-Card office at pcard@liberty.edu.

For any questions, please contact the P-Card Office through email at pcard@liberty.edu or phone at (434) 582-2266.

Chat Live Chat Live Request Info Request Info Apply Now Apply Now Visit Liberty Visit Liberty