- Go to www.liberty.edu.
- Click on MyLU Sign-in at the top of the page.
- Log in with your username and password. Click on Sign-in. If you have not created an account yet, you will be prompted to do so.
- Scroll Down to My Access and click on ASIST.
- Once in ASIST, click on Student.
- Click on Registration.
- Click on Look Up Courses.
- Enter the desired Registration Term in the Search by Term and click on Submit.
- Click on the subject for the class you wish to enroll. You can scroll through the subjects or enter the first letter of the subject and the subjects that begin with that letter will appear.
- Once you have selected the desired subject, click on Course Search.
- On the Look Up Classes screen, a varying number of classes will appear depending on the subject. Click on the class you wish to enroll by selecting View Sections.
- Select the class section of the class to enroll (you can verify that the section has the correct CRN if you know the CRN number) and clicking in the box next to the CRN and then click on Register at the bottom of the page. If a “C” appears next to the CRN, the class section is closed.
- Repeat this process to add any additional classes to your schedule.
If you need technical assistance due to an error in ASIST, please contact the HelpDesk:
- Website: www.liberty.edu/helpdesk
- Phone: (434) 592-7800
*Note: The Computer Labs Staff Members are a great resource if you are in the computer lab and need assistance with Registration