Quality Testing and Assessment Services
Testing Services provides students, faculty, staff, and the community with high-quality testing and instructional assessment services. The center follows the National College Testing Association Professional Standards and Guidelines, as well as governmental regulations that promote responsible fiscal, legal, ethical, and equitable practices.
What We Do
- Help you meet your needs for different programs
- Offer computer-based and paper and pencil testing services
- Collaborate with faculty and administrators, other colleges and universities, testing companies, and national organizations to keep our services current
- Offer a quality testing environment that is clean, comfortable, quiet, and user-friendly
- Collect information for university testing activities and community testing needs.
Schedule an Appointment with Testing Services
Contact your professor to confirm that you have permission to take a make-up test in Testing Services and that the test has been submitted through the Faculty Portal.
Schedule an appointment using the LU Network. You will not be able to schedule an appointment to take a test on the same day. You must schedule your test at least 12 hours in advance.
Reader & Scribe Requests
If you are an approved Office of Disability Accommodation Support (ODAS) student who requires a reader or scribe, please schedule an appointment in advance.
All tests are non-refundable. Test-takers must adhere to Testing Services Policies & Procedures.
For information regarding Testing Services during Finals Week, check out our Finals Week Testing Guide.
Testing Information for Faculty
Students will have to schedule an appointment through LU network to take these tests.
If you are trying to submit exams off campus, you will need to use either Firefox or Google Chrome.
National Standardized Testing
National standardized tests are offered to Liberty students and the public.
College Credit Exams
Exams from Other Institutions
Testing Services is approved to proctor exams from other institutions. There is a fee of $25 for each proctored exam. Students must pay their exam fee ahead of time using the Testing Services Payment Portal.
- Testing Services Fee Schedule
- All refund requests must be made directly to the testing companies.