New Student Information
If you need assistance choosing a major or about degree information, meet with a Professional Advisor.
College Transition Course
Mentoring 101 will be made up of a small group of students. Your instructor will provide mentoring and accountability to support you during your first semester to help you achieve your best grades.
This one-hour course will count as an elective.
Ask your Admission Counselor to sign you up when you register or add it yourself on ASIST:
- Under “Look up Courses,” search for Mentoring 101.
- If you have already registered for classes, you can still add Mentoring 101 to your schedule if seats are available.
- Course Catalog – Check course offerings and academic departments
- Gen Ed/Integrative Courses – Review required courses
- Degree Completion Plan – Stay on track with your degree program
- Admissions has tutorials on Assessments, Registration Roadblocks, and more.