Sharpen Your Skillset with Success Courses
Learn skills to strengthen your academic career and professional future. From leadership skills to technical training to graduate-level writing, our success courses will help prepare you for success.
Success Studies (ASC) courses provide study strategies to strengthen your academic career.
Eagle Scholarship Program (ESP) courses train you for university leadership opportunities in order to prepare you for internships and employment.
Technical Studies courses equip you to pursue an apprenticeship toward journeyman and state certification in 5 different trades.
LEAD courses provide leadership development skills for course credit.
Graduate Studies (GRST) courses are 8-week writing courses that review the editorial skills necessary to write at the graduate level.
Academic Success Center Study Skills
- ASCS 101 – Theory for Academic Success
- ASCS 104 – College Transition and Study
- ASCS 105 – Accountability for Academic Success
- ASCS 301 – Soft Skills Training for Employment Success
Eagle Scholars Leadership Program
- ESLP 101 – Introduction to Leadership: Connecting with Others
- ESLP 102 – Self-Leadership Development
- ESLP 201 – The Art and Science of Leading Others
- ESLP 202 – The Art and Science of Changing Culture
- UNIV 101 – University Core Competencies
- UNIV 104 – Instructional Technology for Successful Online Learning (D)
- CARP 101 – Foundations in Carpentry
- CARP 201 – Intermediate Carpentry
- CARP 301 – Advanced Carpentry
- CARP 401 – Special Topics in Carpentry
- ELTC 101 – Foundations of Electricity
- ELTC 201 – Intermediate Electricity
- ELTC 301 – Advanced Electricity
- ELTC 401 – Special Topics in Electricity
- HVAC 101 – Foundations of HVAC
- HVAC 201 – Intermediate HVAC
- HVAC 301 – Advanced HVAC
- HVAC 401 – Special Topics in HVAC
- PLMB 101 – Foundations of Plumbing
- PLMB 201 – Intermediate Plumbing
- PLMB 301 – Advanced Plumbing
- PLMB 401 – Special Topics in Plumbing
- WELD 101 – Foundations of Welding
- WELD 201 – Intermediate Welding
- WELD 301 – Advanced Welding
- WELD 401 – Special Topics in Welding
LEAD 110 – Introduction to Leadership: Connecting with Others
LEAD 112 – Self-Leadership Development
LEAD 210 – The Art and Science of Leading Others
LEAD 212 – The Art and Science of Culture Change
LEAD 122 – Leadership: Connecting with Others and Self-Leadership
LEAD 222 – Leadership: Leading Others and Culture Change
- GRST 500 – Introduction to Graduate Writing
- GRST 501 – Graduate Writing