Sharpen Your Skillset with Success Courses
Learn skills to strengthen your academic career and professional future.
Success Courses (ASCS) courses provide study strategies to strengthen your academic career.
- MENT 101 – Mentoring for University Transition
- ASCS 101 – Theory for Academic Success (Residential & Online)
- ASCS 103 – Practical Application for Academic Success
- ASCS 105 – Accountability for Academic Success
- ASCS 301 – Soft Skills Training for Employment Success (Online Only)
Graduate Studies (GRST) courses are 8-week writing courses that review the editorial skills necessary to write at the graduate level.
- GRST 500 – Introduction to Graduate Writing (Residential & Online)
- GRST 501 – Graduate Success Strategies (Residential & Online)
University Competencies (UNIV) courses provide resources and information on University departments and expectation to help you success as a Liberty University student.
- UNIV 101 – Foundational Skills
- UNIV 104 – Instructional Technology for Successful Online Learning (Online Only)
Grow in Personal and Professional Development
Take advantage of classes to help grow your personal and professional skills to set you up for success.
Eagle Scholarship Program (ESP) courses train you for university leadership opportunities in order to prepare you for internships and employment.
- ESLP 101 – Introduction to Leadership: Connecting with Others
- ESLP 102 – Self-Leadership Development
- ESLP 201 – The Art and Science of Leading Others
- ESLP 202 – The Art and Science of Changing Culture
Technical Studies courses equip you to pursue an apprenticeship toward journeyman and state certification in 5 different trades.
- CARP 101 – Foundations in Carpentry
- CARP 201 – Intermediate Carpentry
- CARP 301 – Advanced Carpentry
- CARP 401 – Special Topics in Carpentry
- ELTC 101 – Foundations of Electricity
- ELTC 201 – Intermediate Electricity
- ELTC 301 – Advanced Electricity
- ELTC 401 – Special Topics in Electricity
- HVAC 101 – Foundations of HVAC
- HVAC 201 – Intermediate HVAC
- HVAC 301 – Advanced HVAC
- HVAC 401 – Special Topics in HVAC
- PLMB 101 – Foundations of Plumbing
- PLMB 201 – Intermediate Plumbing
- PLMB 301 – Advanced Plumbing
- PLMB 401 – Special Topics in Plumbing
- WELD 101 – Foundations of Welding
- WELD 201 – Intermediate Welding
- WELD 301 – Advanced Pipe Welding
- WELD 401 – Special Topics in Welding: Aluminum
LEAD courses provide leadership development skills for course credit.
- LEAD 110 – Introduction to Leadership: Connecting with Others
- LEAD 112 – Self-Leadership Development
- LEAD 210 – The Art and Science of Leading Others
- LEAD 212 – The Art and Science of Culture Change
- LEAD 122 – Leadership: Connecting with Others and Self-Leadership (Online Only)
- LEAD 222 – Leadership: Leading Others and Culture Change (Online Only)