Pursue a Master’s Degree that Leads to More Career Opportunities than Ever Before!
Get excited about a career in social media marketing, creative services management, speechwriting, and public speaking. You can pursue any one of these careers by earning a master’s degree. Our School of Communication and Digital Content graduate degrees are career-focused programs that provide you with professional training and mentorship vital to your success.
Aim your career aspirations higher! You deserve a job you love that’s rewarding, challenging, and exciting. Choosing a path in digital content and communication is a great way to prepare for a huge variety of occupations, most of which are on the cutting edge of technology.
From content strategy to journalism to public relations, your future in the field of communication is calling. Whether you pursue a more academic approach with our Master of Arts in Communication or the hands-on, practical style of our strategic communication’s master’s degree, you are setting yourself up for an exciting career path with ever-changing options along the way.
Available Degree Programs
Our Master of Arts in Communication degree is designed to develop your communication knowledge and expertise for use in a variety of professional settings.
Strategic Communication (M.A.)
Our Master of Arts in Strategic Communication degree emphasizes the principles and practices needed to succeed in the growing digital communication field.
Why Choose Liberty’s SCDC Master’s Degree?
Partnering your passions with our standard of academic excellence will provide you with innumerable opportunities from now until you land the position you truly desire! Our curriculum focuses on experiential, hands-on learning driven by today’s industry standards.
Some of the major resources that will be at your disposal as a Liberty SCDC graduate student include:
- Over $1 million in award-winning campus media opportunities and state of the art equipment.
- Opportunities for professional development by working with the Liberty Flames Sports Network (LFSN), our radio station, the Liberty Champion newspaper, live streaming, and television productions.
- Become a member of the Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA), our advertising team, and/or Innovations PR, Liberty’s student-run public relations firm to add real-world experience to your résumé.
Our School of Communication and Digital Content grew 32% in its first year. We now have over 1,300 students pursuing degrees residentially and online. Join our student body and see all the opportunities waiting for you. Test your skills and pursue your passions!
As you pursue your degree, you will gain hands-on experience by using the resources in our School of Business building! You will have the opportunity to study in operational information technology labs and network and data centers. Additionally, try your hand at trading stocks in our simulated stock trading room, or in the 2,000-square-foot Entrepreneurship Center for Innovation.
You also have the opportunity to get involved with our student organizations and honor societies. From our Accounting Society to our Technology & Engineering Club, you will gain invaluable insight from peers and professionals alike! Some of the other opportunities you will find in our School of Business include:
- Over 25 areas of study.
- 3+1 accelerated business degrees, so you can walk away with your bachelor’s and master’s degree in just 4 years!
- Center for Entrepreneurship
- Center for Cyber Security
School of Communication and Digital Content Master’s Degree Information
- 33 total credit hours
- Transfer up to 50% of your credits
- View our course catalog
Admission Requirements for Graduate Degrees
Every application is reviewed on a case-by-case basis, and all applicants must submit the following documents and meet the minimum requirements for admission:
- Admission application
- Self-certification form for students in the final term of their bachelor’s degree
- Current Liberty undergraduate students seeking preliminary acceptance into a graduate program must complete a graduation application through their ASIST account
- Official college transcripts
- A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 2.5 GPA for admission in good standing